Top 3 Teams Available Career Start

You're welcome.
I found a problem.

Use your database, select a team.
To use another database, enter the game.
Carter Ham, the HRT the Marut shia team is the fastest.
That's due to your game was previously Started with my V1.0 or 1.1
Now due to the change of DB instead of RBR ,mclaren and Ferrari the lowest teams will be faster
for that back up your game save and Start a fresh save When i complete this mod and release the main version you can continue your career again

That's due to your game was previously Started with my V1.0 or 1.1
Now due to the change of DB instead of RBR ,mclaren and Ferrari the lowest teams will be faster
for that back up your game save and Start a fresh save When i complete this mod and release the main version you can continue your career again
I re-created archive.(I have on file is newly created.)

That's due to Late breaking of the AI and i also said i need to balance the Aggression of AI and it was still a beta
Right now i need to know how the AI was responding to you and how fast they are on tracks
If i found the balance then we can get the game much more exciting
Now tell me @Gally is the AI was quick do you have Wheel to wheel racing???

Perhaps it is my game problem
I am waiting for your final version.
Friends.
I will release the Final Version by Sunday or Monday
But I said i need a detailed Race Review to enhance the AI Aggression

@Gally : Do the AI tends to overtake you ?????specially the Faster car's and also do they Get penalties???
And if you have any damage mod enabled Please restore the CM version and Check again
I was trying to balance the AI along with damage Model more than CM but for now please use the CM default Damage Model
once i find the AI balance with damage then i will post the required Damage Model

25 downloads but no review about the Mod???
Please guys i really need info from you to make it much better
For me it will look like best but i was trying to make it Best for all so that they can enjoy playing f1 2011
SO please Leave review about how it was and how it needs to be Changed or fixed to make it better
Thanx in Advance
Kartik Sri Harsha

In australia the big teams are in front of the grid....but the next 2 races its the smaller teams ...WHY?
all we want is the top teams qualifying ahead of the smaller teams.
Can this be established only this cos i am tired of seeing Caterham. Virgin, HRT ahead of ferrari Mclaren Redbull Mercedes.
It does not make any sense to have Vettel and Button 23rd and 24th.
Please any information would really help...it's the first career season at China.

TO All:
I only tried this in GP mode and i will check this thing in Career mode
I released this only to show how much the game has and that's why i said it was a beta I need to do lot of testing to balance the AI Aggression and Damage levels so that with this kind of Aggression the AI tends to destroy their cars with Increased Damage

those who said that Lower teams are faster than Big guns can you care to post this details
1.Where the Big and Small teams Qualified
2.Where they are Finished
3.Do they have any penalties
4.Did they got damaged

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering