Tire Pack

Misc Tire Pack v2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
nsss submitted a new resource:

Tire Pack - Reworked hires tires for Project CARS

Just made few for several liveries and personal use at first but now saw that people are using them on other liveries aswell and thought it would be nice to have them all in one package, if anyone would like to use them

At the moment pack includes 7 sportscar tires and 7 F1 Pirellis. Of course some cars have thinner tires and some thicker and they will look a bit different from car to car. I have tested these on GT3 cars mostly (+Orece 03) and F1 tires on Formula A....

Read more about this resource...

Hey mate, can you add these Hankooks, too? =) That would be great... =)
Absolutely ;)
Sorry! Much too difficult to install! Can´t get the new tires working.
Give me some more information. Do any changes happen in game? What steps did you take? What car you are trying to install them? Maybe a pic of .rcf file. Also makes sure textures are in correct folder <pCARS>\Vehicles\Textures\Tires. Whole folder needs to be copied, not just the textures.

• ronniej

Thanks again for this awesome mod. I know you mentioned you would not be providing a video, however, would it be possible to post some sort of screenshot tutorial? Thanks!

• ronniej

I replied on the wrong page lol. oops.

Last edited by a moderator:
nsss updated Tire Pack with a new update entry:

Reworked installation instructions + 1 new Continental, 3 new Dunlops and 1 new Hankook

1) Reworked instructions to make it much clearer (screenshots, more detailed step by step instructions, clearer system).

2) Created some variations of tires.
*2016 Continental Extreme Contact DR (Black Continental)
*2015/16 Dunlop (2 small logos, black Dunlop)
*Dunlop (2 big logos, yellow Dunlop)
*Dunlop (2 small logos, yellow Dunlop)
*Hankook Ventus (1 logo)
View attachment 135136

Read the rest of this update entry...

As Formula A of this MOD has 7 options of tires, and the default has less (auto/soft/medium/inter/wet) how do I make these options available ingame via the garage/edit tuning?

I have the MOD installed fine, but I would like to have these options available in the garage too?

Last edited:
Unfortunately, you can't add new compounds to the game, at least with this method.. But it wasn't intended to add tires, butv to change the textures of the existing tires.. You'll have to choose what tires you want to have in game, assuming (not in front of my system) you have Softs, Mediums, Hards, Intermediate, Heavy Wets you can for example give the soft the purple/pink texture, medium yellow super soft texture, hard white medium texture, intermediates blue, heavy wets green.. It's basically your choice which slick "compounds" you want to have in game.. It won't change physics, but appearance...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back