• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Thrustmaster T300 RS strange problem

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Toni, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Toni

Toni
    Tbk7_ Premium

Ratings:
    +64
    Hi all
    I have a strange problem with my T300 wheel.:( : when I start PC, don´t recognize it, and if I see in the Thrustmaster Control Panel, firmware version is "0" !!
    Then I upgrade and install the latest version (25), and after that, the wheel works normally. When I finish to play,I shutdown PC.
    The next day I start computer, I have another time the same problem. Firmware "0" and wheel not recognized. I install firmware, and works again. It seems my wheel are loosing the firmware version every time I shutdown the computer.
    And that tricky process every day.....:mad:
    Has anyone encountered a similar problem, or can tell me what the problem might be?
    Thanks in advance

2. Rami

Rami
    #20 FinnTeam Premium

Ratings:
    +157
    If you're still under warranty just give TM a message. It shouldn't lose firmware like that.

I wish you very best with their customer service. While some say it's exellent, my recent and still going on experience says they're as useful as a bucket of bananas... :roflmao: Hope you have better luck.

3. Toni

Toni
    Tbk7_ Premium

Ratings:
    +64
    Yes, I will do. But anyway, I would check if anybody have had a similar problem.
    I hope I´ll be better luck than you in that case:rolleyes:
    Thanks for your replay @Rami