1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Thrustmaster T100 / F430

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Mr_Catweazle, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Is there someone here who can help me. I am looking for settings for the Thrustmaster t100 or F430 because they're almost the same wheels. I am trying for almost a week to find good settings on the net but till now I didn't find them. I hope someone is out there who can help me.

2. Jake Fangio

Jake Fangio
    Please don't rain pleeaassee don't rain

Have you thought about asking on the Sector 3 forums.They seem a friendly bunch over there.:thumbsup:

3. Sorry didn't think about that. I will do. Thanks.

• Love Love x 1
  4. I will try it once more on this forum. Because I didn't get any reaction on the sector 3 forums. Can someone help me please?

5. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

6. Is there a setting where I can change the delay of the FFB. Example: when I crash I feel it before I see it. It's a tiny delay.

7. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Mmmm not heard of that one before... strange...

To directly answer your question.. no, no setting exists. However I would imagine the problem you mention is more related to an issue with your settings somewhere else... this one needs to be opened to the floor I think...

Guys of RaceDepartment, any ideas?

8. I will play with my settings. Hopefully I find a solution.

9. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

@Georg Ortner - sorry to bother you but could you provide any advice to Rolf regarding his wheel please fella?
    :):D:thumbsup:

10. After trying and more trying it's looking better. But what do I have to adjust to drive more steady straight on straight sectors. Im wiggling all over the place.

11. I've found a setting which I like. Cornering is ok but one thing I don't like. I can't drive straight out. I go slightly left or right. What can I do about it?

12. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Try this matey -

:)

13. Hi @all!

@Mr_Catweazle
    Try to increase the deadzone of the steering wheel, just a bit, step by step until you can go straight.
    I hope it works. Can`t try it by my own, just an idea.