The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

That looks great!
Looks like a ton of downforce at the front eventhough it doesn't appear to be altered much. The original one is so understeery that it looks unrealistic :p Awesome nontheless!

@garyjpaterson LOL!
its overall producing ~600kg at 290km/h (top end) currently, I'll lower it considerably and add more winglets to make it all believable. I made the blown diffusor work, which now "switches" off like half the diffusor when you step of the gas.

Zwischenablage02.jpg

Some nice stuff going on in here again! Love Gary´s challange. Even though I´d really like to see the Ford collection coming further along. But it looks like a lot of fun, too!

Started up the brushes again to update my Herberth 24h Series skin to the Red Bull Ring one with the new design:

preview.jpg

Colors need to be darker, but first thing is to get the lines right. And it´ll be quite some of them. Looking forward to the alignment on the door, skirt and forward and rear side panels. Allways fun with the GT3 R :D

I am attempting to make a car (my first) and I am looking for someone who can drive better than me! :rolleyes:

14-bac-track-cornering.jpg

The car is the BAC Mono, and for now I am only focusing on the physics. I am currently using the pCars mesh :)speechless:) as I wasn't convinced I would be able to make a car good enough to warrant the time to make my own mesh, but I am starting to think it might be worth making my own now :thumbsup:

I would really appreciate the feedback and input from someone who loves fast, low downforce cars, who has the skill to push the car to the limit better than me.

PM me if interested, and thank you :)

I am attempting to make a car (my first) and I am looking for someone who can drive better than me! :rolleyes:

14-bac-track-cornering.jpg

The car is the BAC Mono, and for now I am only focusing on the physics. I am currently using the pCars mesh :)speechless:) as I wasn't convinced I would be able to make a car good enough to warrant the time to make my own mesh, but I am starting to think it might be worth making my own now :thumbsup:

I would really appreciate the feedback and input from someone who loves fast, low downforce cars, who has the skill to push the car to the limit better than me.

PM me if interested, and thank you :)
Well, if you can make a car even half as good as you can make a track, we're all going to be in for a big treat. :D

Be weary of some of the PM's you get. I'm sure most will just be interested in having the car first...:rolleyes: I would do anything I can to help you out, but my skills aren't good enough to be a true car tester. So I wouldn't waste your time. I'm sure you already know quite a few top level drivers - you're better off asking them, I think. The good thing too, is many of those top level drivers also understand the inner workings of Assetto Corsa so they should be to articulate not only what they feel the car doing, but possible remedies...adjustments to some physics files.

Whatever you decided to do, I anxiously await your next masterpiece. Bilster Berg is still my favorite track in AC. :cool:

@Modek -- that M3 is so gorgeous. You really nailed it with the extra bits. The front spoiler. The rocker panels. The rear wing. Oh, man...The rims!!

Maybe it was closed when they decided to devote a whole new forum to it instead? I honestly don't remember. Seems it could've just been moved in any event, but not a big deal.

I do remember looking forward to the W196. ;)

Maybe it was closed when they decided to devote a whole new forum to it instead? I honestly don't remember. Seems it could've just been moved in any event, but not a big deal.

I do remember looking forward to the W196. ;)
Maybe Karim still as the model on is drive , but will be Tri ,
If someone wants to take it over ,
I dont have it on my drive any longer at this PC :)

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 14.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 12.1%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 32 13.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 30 12.6%
  • Friday

Votes: 82 34.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 137 57.3%