The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

WIP Jersey
Screenshot_russell_alexis_mk14_jersey_f3ct_15-1-124-19-36-45.jpg
Screenshot_russell_alexis_mk14_jersey_f3ct_15-1-124-19-37-14.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still at the very basics of AC track modding, but if anyone is interested, I have a pretty simple version of a street circuit in Quebec City I've been working on sporadically for the last few months. I have a video of me driving the circuit, please excuse the bad driving.

Please let me know when the track is ready. Also can you create at least a part of the city of Quebec with working lights and traffic? That would be incredible since I live there...

Working on building out my annual IndyCar skinpack. I'll be focusing on the VRC NA 2021 this year. I have about nine or ten cars complete, most of them driver and crew helmets/suits/gloves/etc. Let me know if you'd like to collaborate on this.

Here's a look at a few of them:

custom_showroom_1707587730.JPG

custom_showroom_1705878226.JPG

We're also continuing work on the Detroit Grand Prix track. The next update should have more buildings and updated track walls/ads.

image.PNG

NuEmHBH.jpeg

Next to join the lineup, the Alfa Romeo 75 Turbo Competizione. Each time I make one it gets a bit easier, I just know what to do. Hopefully the Commodores don't look too outdated in the end. Alfa has an incredibly flat hood/trunk so I even spared some poly budget for rounder wheel arches.

Only one ran in the series so I'm also being efficient and making textures specific to that car.

Last edited:
NuEmHBH.jpeg

Next to join the lineup, the Alfa Romeo 75 Turbo Competizione. Each time I make one it gets a bit easier, I just know what to do. Hopefully the Commodores don't look too outdated in the end. Alfa has an incredibly flat hood/trunk so I even spared some poly budget for rounder wheel arches.

Only one ran in the series so I'm also being efficient and making textures specific to that car.
I honestly don't mind the "boxy" look, my first sims were Grand Prix 2 and Grand Prix Legends, the latter having a max poly count of 1500 and still rocking some pretty good graphics through skillfulness of the modellers and outstanding textures by graphic artists.
I will say though that rounded parts should be made as round as possible, because they just look bad even if the goal is just to look basic. Wheels, wheel arches and such should be smoothened out as efficiently as possible in my opinion, with less tris sparing while keeping things convenient overall.

EDIT as someone already stated, please have the set have good physics though

Last edited:

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 110 69.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 41 25.9%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 31 19.6%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 33 20.9%