The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

I do love this seat with that space age headrest assembly which was available in chrome finish with BMW Individual to heighten the drama of the pillar-less design even more. 90s at its best.

JtHqb8v.png

e12LYKC.png

O6EbsgV.png

some wheels !
EDIT : AND mirrors !

uOleQlK.png

I do love this seat with that space age headrest assembly which was available in chrome finish with BMW Individual to heighten the drama of the pillar-less design even more. 90s at its best.

JtHqb8v.png

e12LYKC.png

O6EbsgV.png
Damn you are going full throttle on that !
Great job my friend !

Last edited:
FDxtNm5.png

I was struggling with the correct lines to use as anchor points on the side bolsters...walking out on the terrace and checking my standard E46 summer chairs helped me tremendously - not that I thought about that until it was almost done :D.

This is going to be the sports seat, the comfort ones which were optional will be a trimmed down version without the extending front part.

R5Y28Rj.png

They currently sit slightly too far off center but I'll do the adjustment when I finalize the center console and door panels...

foCdB8S.png

Those headrest assemblies give it quite the look even now...

xXD5z9g.png

Last edited:
I have played a bit with a Lidar point cloud of busy city, Gold Cost - Australia. Thats madness lol Even for such a little circuit, there are 10 million tris lol so much effort to proceed it for the mesh.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 51 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 84 59.6%