The W.I.P Thread

Kinda old project which I forgot to finish. Will do it in next month.
Race, pitcrew by : @SK Racing (of course with permission asked long time ago)

dl5p.jpg

f20c.jpg

chds.jpg
Old times huh?;).

• Deleted member 161052

Base livery now done, sponsors to go...
Petrov's DTM Car.PNG

I'm gonna fix the color of the small parts soon (the ones at the nose).

• Deleted member 161052

I wonder why you post every day pics and progress for your SupderGt based mod...by all respect,no offense,but the interest,seems to me,is i think not so big for this...:whistling:i like also the SuperGt series,but i think it´s not the best for F1 cars...
Not a Super GT mod, but a carset...

• Deleted member 161052

Still meaningless cause as puffi said you didn't even get any attention to your mod so far. And believe me, if I were to do a season or a whole carset I wouldn't even start it if I wouldn't get a good first feedback or any attention from members.
But when Schifty asked me if I had a project in my mind so I can make it all by myself, he caused me to make a livery based by a Super GT car...

This...
f1_2012-2014-04-16-16-28-55-44-jpg.54219

But when Schifty asked me if I had a project in my mind so I can make it all by myself, he caused me to make a livery based by a Super GT car...

This...
f1_2012-2014-04-16-16-28-55-44-jpg.54219
Alright that's not the problem. That's only a good thing that you can make cars now all by yourself and not by using anyone's base, but the whole super-gt idea isn't really suitable for f1 cars.

• Deleted member 161052

And with the huge logos in the nose and cockpit... doesn't fit in.
Alright that's not the problem. That's only a good thing that you can make cars now all by yourself and not by using anyone's base, but the whole super-gt idea isn't really suitable for f1 cars.
Had to agree with both of you guys. Movin'off to here. But you guys know that I'm still cutting tobacco off from skins...

• Deleted member 161052

If you agree with us then does that mean that you decided to stop making these cars? No offense but they are just a waste of time.
They will not be released here.

• Deleted member 161052

and you know, I'm still cutting tobacco off from skins.
2006 Renault French Ver.png

The right side hass been pixelised because it has been unchanged. Sorry about that.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 83 90.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 25 27.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 29 31.5%