The W.I.P Thread

• Deleted member 161052

Right now my project all made by myself has been started; the Subaru R&D Sport livery.

Here's my project.
  • livery (33%)
  • specocc (0%)
  • driver suits (0%)
  • helmets (0%)
  • steering wheel (0%)
f1_2012 2014-04-16 13-11-53-94.jpg

• Deleted member 161052

Livery has been finished.
f1_2012 2014-04-16 16-28-11-54.jpg
f1_2012 2014-04-16 16-28-55-44.jpg

...with a little mini-fix here.
f1_2012 2014-04-16 16-33-34-64.jpg

@needforspeedgamer

I know it's written somewhere if I could be bothered to go and look for it, but it did and probably still does state on the site somewhere that all work must be done from original game files, using a modded file as a base can only be done once permission has be granted from the original modder to use his or her work.

Also posting pics in the WIP thread using a modded file before permission has been granted tends to put the original modder under a little bit of pressure to say "Yes" once asked......although there are not many that would say "No" anyway. Just a bit of common courtesy in asking first before you even start the work or display any tends to go a long way around here.

Well, i created it for personal use, but as it was my first touching a real 2013 skin (before I used default classic skins) I posted it in W.I.P.. I wonder how to ask Pebz nowadays. Conversations are off, does he react to profile page replies (I see you had the last in march, did he reply)? If I've finished the team, I may think about releasing it, thus asking him (if possible) before.

Well, both W.I.P. threads here and in 2013 get offtopic so easliy :D did you try the changed raceload yet?

Pebz is about......he hides in the shadows like a Ninja waiting to strike!!!

Seriously though, I know he doesn't tend to pop in as much as he used too......partly no doubt for the same reasoning as me with the clusterf**k of a game that we call F12013 being poor in many ways........kinda makes you lose interest a touch. Plus I know he's been busy with home stuff in recent months.

• Deleted member 161052

Fondmetal base livery done, the best what I could do.
Fondmetal GR02.PNG

• Deleted member 161052

Simona tested out the Sauber C31 at Fiorano, and she completed 112 laps without any issues.
And when I checked out her car on Twitter, this is what I'm making for F1 2012...
SdS-Sauber-C31.PNG

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back