Cameras The Ultimate Cockpit Movement Cams [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please make a final mod and thouroughly test it first before uploading five different updated versions.

We have limited bandwidth and if everybody has to redownload every single mod all the time we are out soon.

Please make a final mod and thouroughly test it first before uploading five different updated versions.

We have limited bandwidth and if everybody has to redownload every single mod all the time we are out soon.

It wouldn't upload,
I tried explorer firefox, google chrome,
It looked like it uploaded but when I clicked to download it was still the one from yesterday.

Thanks for the great work so far kelaroost. I like what you've done but I personally think the camera should be lower. I'm also not a fan of the gear change movement, but again these are all personal choices.

Thanks for your great work.

Must be something on your end then. Works fine here.

But thats not the point. Don't rush mods. Just build one, test it, test it, test it and then upload one version instead of a new update every hour.

FOV And XYZ are the easy side of creating
Must be something on your end then. Works fine here.

But thats not the point. Don't rush mods. Just build one, test it, test it, test it and then upload one version instead of a new update every hour.

I agree but I was only trying to upload it.
It has worked this time around,
Sorry about the mess.

Thanks for the great work so far kelaroost. I like what you've done but I personally think the camera should be lower. I'm also not a fan of the gear change movement, but again these are all personal choices.

Thanks for your great work.

You don't like the gear change :O
I tried to keep it very subtle so its hardly noticeable.

You don't like the gear change :O
I tried to keep it very subtle so its hardly noticeable.

Yeah :( I don't know what it is, but it just feels weird to me. I know others love it though! I'm not saying it's wrong just that I prefer without. I wish we had a decent way to create camsets. I can't get EgoCamEditor working (won't even start for me) and manually editing the files is a massive pain!

Yeah :( I don't know what it is, but it just feels weird to me. I know others love it though! I'm not saying it's wrong just that I prefer without. I wish we had a decent way to create camsets. I can't get EgoCamEditor working (won't even start for me) and manually editing the files is a massive pain!

I do all mine manually,
Work on one camera then work out the differences I started from them apply them differences to all the others.
Takes about 10 min once I have the first one sorted.
And yes I use a calculator because once you go past zero datum line it goes into the minus.

If you want you can turn it of,
just change true to false

<GearChangeForces>
<Parameter name="enabled" type="bool" value="true" />
<Parameter name="gearChangeTimeInSeconds" type="scalar" value="0.1000" />
<Parameter name="maxPushForwardsInMillimetres" type="scalar" value="8.0000" />
<Parameter name="maxTiltForwardsInDegrees" type="scalar" value="0.2500" />
<Parameter name="snapToLimitSpeed" type="scalar" value="0.7500" />
<Parameter name="returnToDefaultSpeed" type="scalar" value="0.2500" />
</GearChangeForces>

I do all mine manually,
Work on one camera then work out the differences I started from them apply them differences to all the others.
Takes about 10 min once I have the first one sorted.
And yes I use a calculator because once you go past zero datum line it goes into the minus.

Yeah I know, What I mean is it still takes ages to open all the files manually and find the correct parts of the file to paste over. Would be awesome to have a tool that had a "Copy relative changes to all teams" button to do this work for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes