The Setup Market (Service is down)

Apps The Setup Market (Service is down) 0.6.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
The app should be easier to use than the website. you also dont need to create an account to use the app, you will still be able to download setups from there, but upload will not be available.

You're getting a 502 where in the process exactly? I haven't fired up the app for a while now, I'll check tonight to make sure all is still well.

I've been able to install setups into Content Manager from the website without needing to register. I'll reiterate that I thought you only had to register if you wanted to upload setups.

I had it happening through Content Manager, and just a regular browser. Even tried Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and IE. All would eventually time out and get the 502 gateway error.
But when is it happening, just by loading the main setups page? Or when trying to do something else? Because I tried 5 times today and I was able to load the site normally. It is painfully slow on the setups page, because I need to redo the presentation to cope better with "large" dataset.

But using the app is really the way to go. It will always be faster and you don't have to browse for specific combos, since it will show you the setups available for the combo you loaded. YMMV.

It happened when I would try to get the initial "Setups" page to populate. I was able to get it to eventually load on chrome. I had to remove/disable a few extensions that seemed to cause it to bog down more so than usual. Still working on getting the app to work, but I was eventually able to get the setups to populate. Thank you fo rthe help!!

I too have Chrome, just tried the Setup Market a second ago and it seemed to be a bit faster than it had been. I installed an extension called The New Tab last night, it replaces the standard Chrome new tab and I'm sure pages have loaded quicker since I've used it. Perhaps it uses less memory.

Not sure if this the place to ask I don't see any support option on TheSetupMarket's website. When I go to login it says "Account has not been confirmed yet." There is no way to request another email to confirm my account, so don't know what to do. The site has said under maintenance for the last few days, so don't know if that has anything to with it, but would really like to finalize my account somehow. If there is another appropriate place to request support let me know. Thanks!

Hi,

I installed this mod through the content manager and activated it in the Options > General. Once I get into the game and am on track, I checked the App Drawer, I cannot find this app. As in I do not see The Setup Market icon on the app bar on the right. (Step 3 on this page under How To:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/the-setup-market.10149/)

Please help.
No idea why it wouldn't show if activated in CM apps section. You can also check your logs if you have any errors there. Or try installing it the old school way (drag&drop folders in ac main folder).

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.