Resource icon

Misc The F1 2016 Mod for F1 2015 - TSS 1.3.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
99tss updated F1 2016 Updated Driver Names, Info, Pictures, Helmets, Track Names & More! with a new update entry:

Added Team Pit Box Names!

Changelog:
1.2.6:
-Changed and added Team Pit Box Names for:
--Red Bull - Ricciardo & Verstappen
--Toro Rosso - Sainz & Kvyat
--Renault - Palmer & Magnussen
--Manor - Wehrlein & Haryanto
(Screenshots below)
OnwDNC7.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

99tss updated F1 2016 Updated Driver Names, Info, Pictures, Helmets, Track Names & More! with a new update entry:

Added Liveries, Helmets, Team Wear + More!

Changelog:
1.3 (BIG):
-Liveries: Updated all car liveries (except Sauber) to 2016.
-Helmets: Updated for:
Hulkenburg
Palmer
Haryanto
Button
Ricciardo
Ericsson
-Teamwear: Updated for:
Red Bull (Driver wear is glitchy so choose to install or not) (Pitcrew, Racecrew, Sponsors)
Renault (Racecrew)
Manor (Racecrew, Pitcrew, Driver wear)
View attachment 137669 View attachment 137670 View attachment 137671 View attachment 137672...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ok mod updated fixing a few issues, let me know if there is any other bugs that need patching!
Great work.. but did you get my massage about starting grid?? still picture of Max on STR......
Don't think images on the STARTING grid are possible to change, unless someone is able to show me how.
Do you can to add red bull logo on redbull rear wing or another redbull sponsor?
This isn't possible due to codies limits to texture mapping.
It seems this GREAT mod needs some work.
Like?

The best mod for F1 2015. Thanks.
By the way, I'd like to create my own helmet F1 2015, what program is needed and that steps must be made? A greeting!

The best mod for F1 2015. Thanks.
By the way, I'd like to create my own helmet F1 2015, what program is needed and that steps must be made? A greeting!

You will need:
Ego ERP Archiver
Nvidia Texture Tools for Photoshop
Photoshop

You need to go to the drivers helmet file from
C:\F1 2015\f1_2014_character_package\drivers\(driver)\textures
It will be the file that says helmet_d.tga.erp at the end (e.g nico_rosberg_helmet_d.tga.erp)

Open that file within the ERP archiver and extract the .tga file to your computer.
Open the .tga file in photoshop and you can start editing.
To finish, save and import the modified file into the erp archiver.
Backup the original ERP file somewhere and save the new ERP as into the original ERP file.

This is the best I can explain how to do it, sorry if you don't understand! There is help on the other forums too and it's not actually that difficult to do. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back