1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc The F1 2016 Mod for F1 2015 - TSS 1.3.5

Updates to names, drivers, liveries, helmets, performance, track names and more!

1. 99tss submitted a new resource:

F1 2016 Updated Driver Names, Driver Info, Team Names + Track Names (English Only) - Updates to names, drivers, info, track names and more!

Read more about this resource...

2. Yeah, just did Verstappen's helmet, about to do Kvyat's. Will be using other peoples edits and will credit.

3. awesome man thanks when will release be as i doing vtp carrer :cool:

4. can u change car decs tr 26 rb 33

5. Thanks :) Will be soon, Photoshop's playing up for me when saving kvyat's helmet.
    For the car question, I think that would have to be done by thrashersfreak, as he made the 2016 livery for the red bull/toro rosso, and the numbers glitch when I change them on the toro rosso.

6. will helms b todaty?

7. can u change sauber 2 haas

8. Helmets for Verstappen & Kvyat in 1.2 which is live now.
    Other drivers will be in 1.2.5 soon...
    And I won't be changing Sauber to Haas, however I feel as though we should get a team together to turn 2014 mode into 2016 as we can change Caterham to Haas and have all 22 cars.

9. Guys lets sort out a massive 2014 to 2016 package in F1 2015:
    -We need someone to do the liveries for the 11 teams on the 2014 cars.
    --This will include changing Caterham to Haas.
    -We need someone to do the helmets and sponsors for the 2014 teams.
    -We need someone to change the performance of the 2014 cars so they are as fast as the 2016 cars (as 2014 was about 4 seconds a lap slower I think)
    -I can do the changes to the names and database if we're up for this.
    -I could also make it a big package so it is all one mod. What does everyone think of this?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. can u do it

11. not all of it, I'm not very good at making car liveries.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dude have a go at liveries and language I don't mind bout the livery's being off

13. @99tss Portuguese pleeeeaseee!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Eh maybe at some point, will probably do different languages in like a month if it isn't done by someone else (or if F1 2016 isn't released)

15. your mod doesn t work

16. Mine? What part of it doesn't work? Please explain so I can assist. :)