Test Drive Unlimited 2

I still enjoy my occassional cruise in a SUV with the radio on and go made on some offroad racing on Hawaii :) Play it too little though.

Would be nice if we could have some meetings again like in the first two weeks of the release. Was great fun chasing eachother.

I wanted to join the club but I can't see it on the list, so I guess it's not anymore.(?) How about restarting it? Or if it still exists I would like to find it somehow!:)
I love this game, so I'm up for some races/cruises if there's interest! For racing I have 2 fully tuned Lancias already;)

I wanted to join the club but I can't see it on the list, so I guess it's not anymore.(?) How about restarting it? Or if it still exists I would like to find it somehow!:)
I love this game, so I'm up for some races/cruises if there's interest! For racing I have 2 fully tuned Lancias already;)

It should exist, I think I was the club president last time I checked, LOL. Not sure how that works really. Lemme see if I can invite you.

Tuning in TDU 2

I like it a lot better than the tuning in TDU 1. In TDU 1 it gave just too much power for the cars, I didn't like to tune any of them because of that. In TDU 2 it feels much more like polishing them, instead of giving them brute power! Love it!

I love the game, but multiplayer can be a hassle if you don't open CERTAIN ports on your router or enable/disable upnp, and not many gamers know that much of networking.I LOVED the first installment of the game and will be playing this until motorcycles are boring me, which will be never! however, taking the Honda CBR 900 RR Fireblade or the Kawasaki ZX10R on the road in real life gives more of a kick then any game can give me. I just wonder why they failed so hard in keeping this game really interesting, because I wanna keep playing it forever, but just don't feel like playing it a whole night-session.Sure, the handling fails, but since some patches really has improved. I can now finally drive my 2.4 million-dollar Pagani Zonda Tricolore without hugging every tree, or worse, police car. The cars look amazing, the roads do too, ****ty cutscenes are skip-able and off-road is more fun then I dared to imagine. the only thing I REALLY dislike, and is a turn-down to finish this game without letting someone other then me do it, are the freaking licenses. This is not Grand Turismo, it will never be, thank god for that. But why of all things copy THAT stupid idea? I just wanna play an arcade racing game, why would/should/must I obtain a license for that.overall tho, I love the game and will keep playing this, let's just hope they don't coitus-up the handling on the motorcycles so I continually fall on my pooper :pI would rate it 7.5/10 (the missing motorcycles -.5, the disconnects -1, the licenses -1)

Actually, i dont buy new games anymore exept for the Simbin serie. And even then, as soon as Simbin release GTR3, first i will sit and wait.
For TDU2...i saw it at steam. To be honest it still too much as Atari and Eden wont release any new updates. No decent G27 support and no track IR just kills it for me.

Hi everyone (this is my first post and I hate to introduce myself).

I bought TDU 2 three days ago upon coming across this thread, and it took almost three days for me to get online with it. When I finally had the technical nags worked out, I was already aware of its downsides such as lacking physics, and that one cannot expect any level of realism, but cruising around works wonderfully well. The graphics is decent enough and there are vast areas waiting to be explored, races to be won and custom-jobs to be applied. Not that I actually need a new hair cut, a facial makeover or ugly stickers on my beautiful, two-tone pink metallic Mustang, but if you want it, go ahead and do it (it'll cost, though, virtual Dollars).

I am not planning to buy any of the DLCs, especially not after the less-caring treatment I received from both Atari and Steam when inquiring for help with the seemingly unregistrable product key provided by Steam. The problem solved itself somehow, but I still have no idea how or why. Want more money from me, Atari? Dream on. The free "Exploration" DLC was already included and installed along with the game in my Steam account, which I am somewhat grateful for, seeing that I paid relatively little for the game itself.

But I would much rather put the additional DLC cost equivalent into an iRacing subscription.

Have any of you read in the official TDU 2 forums lately or the Steam forum for TDU 2? The sheer amount of negative energy is almost staggering; I have never before seen so many layers of negative attitude and harsh critics toward one single game title, at least not that I remember, and not counting "Duke Nukem Forever". Add to this the recent rumors of 50% layoffs and the following, symbolic one-day strike, and I fear the developer Eden could be facing their own demise in the near future.

Not that I am complaining, and I will definitely enjoy the frack out of this game until the server goes down forever. I plan to join iRacing at some point anyway, preferably when I suck less with LFS and rFactor.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.