Test Drive Unlimited 2

Sometimes, I started a new game not long ago. There is a RaceDepartment club, yes.

Btw, Senad, I think it didn't remember my club membership when I started a new game (unlike in TDU 1), can you invite me again?

Last played 7/1/2011
If it's "super cheap", it's worth it. The open world is massive, and the graphics are great (by my standards at least). I'd join you in races or random cruising.

Is TDU1 on Steam perhaps?

Also, sorry Peter, missed your post :frown:. Will re-invite you as soon as I get my wheel back.

You don't have to hurry Senad, I did another reinstallation, and forgot my TDU2 save files so I'll need to start over again. + at the moment I can't run the game as I put back my 128MB 7600gs into the PC. Less games run with it, true, but at least those work better than they did with the wrong 9600gt. I think I'll install TDU 1 though for now, so I'm definitely up for some cruising when I'll have time for it.

Last news on the TDU2 site dates from June where they state:

Hey everyone! First things first, we want to confirm that the DLC1 Exploration Pack is absolutely still coming! Many apologies for it taking so long but we want to ensure you guys will get a great product. The team up at Eden is working around the clock and still 100% committed to continuing to support the game and the community with ongoing bug fixes, more DLC and continued maintenance of the online services to give you guys the best possible experience online in Test Drive Unlimited 2.

Or did I miss this update completely :)

I just got it for the PS3. Pretty fun game. Anyone here play it on PS3?. My online name is Hirowazu. I'm quite surprised that the G25 works quite well with this game. I found game used at EB Games for $17.99 which is cheap here in Canada. Damn! i see most of you are playing on PC :frown:. Well i will see how much i play on the PS3 if i like it enough, i'll get it for the PC. My gf is really liking TDU2, she likes the cruising around :cool:

You don't have to hurry Senad, I did another reinstallation, and forgot my TDU2 save files so I'll need to start over again. + at the moment I can't run the game as I put back my 128MB 7600gs into the PC. Less games run with it, true, but at least those work better than they did with the wrong 9600gt. I think I'll install TDU 1 though for now, so I'm definitely up for some cruising when I'll have time for it.

Hi Peter how have you been? Are you having running problems on TDU2?.

I'm fine, thanks for asking! And you?

It was fine with the 9600GT, but that card is completely gone now. I'm looking forward to buy a new one (Radeon HD5570), it's just a matter of time.

I've tried to run it with the 7600GS too (thank God I didn't sell it back then) but it crashed to desktop at start, I guess it's too old now for running a game like this. Runs TDU 1 fine though.

I'm doing good Peter thanks. yeh so i ended up buying a new PS3 three weeks ago and bought TDU2 shortly after. Its a fun game, much like the first one except we get Ibiza to rip up as well. My friend just bought a PS3(he finally got away from Xbox 360)lol! so i gave him my DFPRO and lent him TDU2. My gf is sort of dissapointed at me for lending out the game because she likes TDU just for the cruising aspect of the game. I'll just go get another one. TDU2 is only $17.99 CDN.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back