Resource icon

Misc Telemetry Tool for F1 22 12.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nice one.

I've just noticed that there are several pages that seem to be for the same telemetry tool but all have different versions. Which is the main thread/which has the latest version?

Thanks
For now I follow the F1 release cycle, i.e. the major version gets updated, when new F1 game is released. So there is always the "latest" version in the last F1 game mod section, so here is the link: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/telemetry-tool-for-f1-23-and-many-other-games.61580/ for the current 'latest' version.

There is also link to the latest version from the https://telemetrytool.com

The Tool itself should also show during startup on the splashscreen , if there is an update available, and if you go to the 'Help -> About' it will show, if there is newer version available.

I keep updating the latest version on the latest F1 game section, but will add links to the older F1 games' mod section on release. For AC/ACC/AMS2/PC2/rFactor2 there should be the latest version too. This is due to the limitation of RD that you cannot have one "master mod" for all different games.

Cheers.

Hi,

I did all the steps that are required to run the Telemetry tool for F1 2023 from the PS5. But, I can't see the data.

I put my IP adress in the game settings and activate it. And I restarted both after it.

I don't know what my issue is.

Thanks

Hi,

I did all the steps that are required to run the Telemetry tool for F1 2023 from the PS5. But, I can't see the data.

I put my IP adress in the game settings and activate it. And I restarted both after it.

I don't know what my issue is.

Thanks

Few points to check:
1) Make sure the IP address is correct. In the Tool you could use the 'Tools -> Show my IP address' to see the IP address. If there are multiple options, you need to try each, if you are not sure about the correct IP address. Please note that on some configurations, your IP address might change between sessions.
2) Make sure in F1 23 game the UDP is enabled and it is in F1 23 mode and port is 20777.
3) Start the Telemetry Tool in F1 23 mode. Make sure the start-up splash screen shows the port number 20777. You can see the 'game mode' at the window title too.
4) Sometimes windows firewall (or other software firewalls) can block the incoming traffic, so check the PC's firewall's logs.

Cheers.

On the website it says that it is possible to forward data to another PC so a race engineer can analyse it. But i can't find how to do that. Is there someone who can help me with that?

On the website it says that it is possible to forward data to another PC so a race engineer can analyse it. But i can't find how to do that. Is there someone who can help me with that?
In short, enable UDP Redirect (in Settings --> Network Settings) and set in the race engineer's IP address. Race Engineer needs to be running the Telemetry Tool on that IP address. You can also see the help in the Tool about UDP redirect.

There might be need to open firewalls to let the traffic through. Easiest way to avoid "opening firewall) is to use VPN Tunnel, as it will take care of the routing between the two computers. Many of my users are using Hamachi VPN tunnel for this.

Cheers.

In short, enable UDP Redirect (in Settings --> Network Settings) and set in the race engineer's IP address. Race Engineer needs to be running the Telemetry Tool on that IP address. You can also see the help in the Tool about UDP redirect.

There might be need to open firewalls to let the traffic through. Easiest way to avoid "opening firewall) is to use VPN Tunnel, as it will take care of the routing between the two computers. Many of my users are using Hamachi VPN tunnel for this.

Cheers.
Thank you very much

Hello, I tried multiple times to connect this tool with my cousin, i want to try to be his race engineer, but we can't get it connected. Is there any way you can help me with it. Because we just dont understand it.

Thanks in advance.

Hello, I tried multiple times to connect this tool with my cousin, i want to try to be his race engineer, but we can't get it connected. Is there any way you can help me with it. Because we just dont understand it.

Thanks in advance.
The issue is typically caused by the firewall in between or that the IP address is not correct.

To make the connectivity simpler, you could use VPN tunnel between your cousin and your system. I have heard many of my users using Hamachi, but I also have seem Radmin to be recommended for this. Using the VPN tunnel helps to avoid the need to know the exact IP and opening ports in Firewall.

For the help for Redirect, see the help in the tool (by pressing key F1).

Cheers.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea