Resource icon

Misc Telemetry application 0.99

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello,

I have updated the app to 1.01 and uploaded it under the F1 2013 MISC mods becausethe new version has 2013 track data. So if you still use F1 2012 or older games, I would recommend you keep using the 0.99 version with them and the 1.01 or newer with F1 2013.

Personally I have installed the 1.01 in a different directory, so that I can keep the telemetry data from the different games separated.

You can find the 1.01 at http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/telemetry-application-for-f1201x-1-01.75824/

//Iko

Hello Mr. Rein,

as i'm trying to write a tool like this myself i am wondering how you identified the values in the udp stream. is it somehow possible to see the code you used or can you give a quick rundown how you did indentify the values?

regards

M.

Hello Mr. Rein,

as i'm trying to write a tool like this myself i am wondering how you identified the values in the udp stream. is it somehow possible to see the code you used or can you give a quick rundown how you did indentify the values?
If you google 'F1 2012 UDP Stream', you should be able to find Robert Gray's findings, which was my original source. There were also some other articles around Grid 1 data somewhere, but I cannot seem to find them now.

As my code was initially written just for me, the documentation is not at such a level, that I would be ready to publish the code.

Today the package contains about 15k lines of code (stat via sloccount) and has taken quite some time to get to this stage.

//Iko

HI i have f1 2012 and i was playing australia quick race and had the telementry application on but still got no data i edited the hardware settings file

HI i have f1 2012 and i was playing australia quick race and had the telementry application on but still got no data i edited the hardware settings file
If the settings are correct, then other reason might be, that your firewall/antivirus is blocking the connection. I would double-check, that the hardware settings file content is ok. You might also make it read-only, after you have made the changes.

//Cheers

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 28 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • Forum trophies