1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TC-65 Class + Lotus Elite @ Le Mas du clos 2006 -Thu 11th July 2013

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Rupe Wilson, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Class: TC65 Full Class + Lotus Elite
    Track: Le Mas du clos 2006 3.072Km ( Download )

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

------------------------- Race 1 ---------------------------------
    Practice start time: GMT 19.00 (20 mins)
    Qualification start time: GMT 19.20 (single lap)
    Race start time: GMT 19.30 ( 16 laps)
    ------------------------- Race 2 ----------------------------------
    Practice start time: GMT 19.50 (20 mins)
    Qualification start time: GMT 20.10 (single lap)
    Race start time: GMT 20.20 ( 16 laps )

Note 1: Only default liveries ( Default list ).
    Note 2: You have a great selection of cars so you will need to choose 2 cars to race with. One for each race
    Note 3: We run Super-Pole qualification: You only get a single attempt to set a time (1 Out-lap + 1 timed lap). If you mess it up, tough luck!

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Entry List:
    1. Rupe Wilson
    2. Hans Sneep
    3. Antonio Tavares
    4. Brian Harlow
    5. Guus Verver
    6. Tony Wiltshire
    7. Brian Wallace
    8. Roland Warmenhoven
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
    26. Driver
    27. Driver
    28. Driver
    29. Driver
    30. Driver
    This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.
  2. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

Signing Up
  3. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Server Is Up
    Here is the list of cars you can choose from when entering the server
    Abarth 1000TC - #450
    Mini Cooper - #590, 592, 593, 594, 595, 597
    Alfa Romeo GTA - #907, 918, 922, 956, 958
    Lotus Cortina - #901, 902, 904, 911, 913, 921, 923, 924, 955, 961
    Jaguar MkII - #390, 850
    Ford Falcon - #825, 872
    Ford Mustang - #809, 890, 891, 892, 893, 894, 896, 897
    Lotus Elite - #120, 171
  4. I've read and understood the event and general racing rules; signing up

So, the car for 2nd race has to be diferente from first one right?
  5. Warren Schembri

Warren Schembri
    Premium Member

Is it ok to just join in the first race?
  6. Tony Wiltshire

Tony Wiltshire
    "I'd rather be Sim-racing" said Noddy

Well it does say "one for each race".
  7. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

What the guys used to do in these situations was choose a light car and a heavy car ( or a fast and slower car)
    We all know which are the fastest cars in the pack so by doing this we also mixed up the field a bit..
    you could say it was like a test how well could you do in a car that is a bit slower,,
    some of the really quick guys choose to slower cars as a way of closing up the pack..

if i get my connection back so i can race ill be in a jag for one of the races..

Its a celebration of the TC-65 class :).. look at picking 2 cars to show this:whistling:
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Tony Wiltshire

Tony Wiltshire

We don't really need the Lotus then, however we've held excellent races with the Lotus, Jag MkII and Abarth.
  9. Howdy, howdy, looks like all is well for my PC, so I'll take Abarth #450 for Race 1, and Cortina #911 for Race 2, OK? I'll try and get on very early to check out the Simbin Server, Rupe, as I've had some probs getting online.......Cheers.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Iv'e had a few problem's this week with my internet and its not fully fixed yet, ill be around but at this time I won't be able to race...:(
    Tomorrow I have a service engineer booked to came and sort out the problem's. But as we have discovered the problem is not at my end so im not expecting miracles.:unsure:
  11. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Could it be that there is a problem with the Simbin lobby? It takes me almost 5mins to get on track from the time i hit Multiplayer and it's 50/50, i either get on or i get disconnected from server.

It's not my connection because i have no problems getting on quickly to GTR2, Race 07 and rFactor lobbies and servers.
  12. sign me up please
  13. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

I know my problem is down to my ISP and a new wireless network being installed in my village, they have admitted this and are trying to fix the problem..:)

we all know about the speed test you can do and most have more than enough download and upload speed to get online.
    But how many of you have tried the ping test, this is just as important of if not more it measures ping packet loss and jitter on the connection. when you are a distance form a server this can cause no end of problem in trying to connect and keeping your connection going whilst gaming..
    anything below a A and you may have problems.. allot of the time your ISP can make a few adjustments to your connection to improve this... PING TEST
  14. I've had no problems lately, Hiroshi...as soon as I press multiplayer/internet, I enter the lobby and after a few seconds I see the ping of the servers (usually around 50ms I think, but not sure). After selecting a server and pressing "Join", the track loads immediately. Never had a loss of connection that I can remember.

As Rupe mentioned, the Ping test is a good reference to check for problems with your ISP connection.
  15. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

Will drop in for race 2 with the Lotus :)

Track - why put in an installer exe when it does n't work :mad:
  16. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

after i unpacked it to desktop I started the installer and just pointed it to the locations folder in GTL and it installed ok.

It did try to tell me it had installed wrong through windows but i think this is because my game is not sat in the C dive as it would like..
  17. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

I used the installer first which put the exe into locations but track did not show in game, messed around some how I found the main folder it. I just D/L again to test but can't find the yellow now strange :confused:
  18. Tony Wiltshire

Tony Wiltshire

Late entry please
  19. BrianW

Premium Member

sign me up
  20. not feeling like racing tonight so im out, sorry guys :(