T500 Ferrari Wheel Modding Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might be on vacation. July is traditionally the month Germans (permitted they don't have kids in school) take their time off. :)

Tom

Upvote 0
Does he have the Roso virus?:)
Unfortunately he has long endured, I would be mad too if I would have to read "Prepare shipping" for weeks or month.Then again and again apologies and announcements.Really too bad that the steering wheel is very good and the work of Kai also.White has not what problems of Kai, but interested customers who paid the wheel not.Really a shame!I did a lot of advertising for the steering wheel...:barefoot:Don't be angry Kai, but this can't go.You know that themselves.

Upvote 0
Guys,

since all this has been reported for quite a while and Kai hasn't been online (on RD) since July 11th, so over a month by now, I have reached out to Kai to check with him.

However, please refrain from posting any insults (nobody did, yet) etc. - nobody knows what's up and there might be a reasonable explanation for this.

Tom

Upvote 0
hi,

Sorry for Not beeing online a while, had to clear my personal situation. IIs now all set as my website was updated last weekend. More comes today!
But one thing i need to clarify, im for sure not like zroso since i answer each mail i get from My customers all the time!
Anyway, everything is set and running like before, the next 2 wheels are out already.
Within the new wheelmod will be shown as the preorder list will go online.

And like i said to all my customers, im sorry for the delay. If anyone needs further information why that happen please write a mail, its nothing for the public.

Regards Kai aka Modmate

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back