T500 Ferrari Wheel Modding Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone had contact with Kai in the last week?
No luck in getting in touch with him.

Grtz
Me neither. I actually wanted to have the display replaced (I would have paid him, of course) by him, since he's the one who knows more about it. All I got was a cryptic email asking (I think that's what he was asking!) if I got his previous e-mail - I didn't and neither did I receive another e-mail when I said I didn't.

I ended up doing it myself but to be frank: I thought highly of Kai but with his lack of replies, or even posts about being absent for longer, I don't know what to think about all this at the moment or if I can still recommend his service with a good heart.

A product is only as good as the service & customer contact associated with it.

Tom

Upvote 0
Can only agree with you Tom.
Wanted to have my wheel updated, indeed new display aswell, leather stitched handles etc...

Never had a complaint before about his service and customer contact.
Hopefully nothing serious has happened.
Maybe a small holiday or quick break:cool:

Reactions: Tom
Upvote 0
I thought it was difficult but in fact it was pretty easy to do - especially if you have just another, say, Simrace (i.e. upgrading from the Simrace Pro to the Simrace Deluxe) display and not a Leo Bodnar display instead. In that case you don't even have to change the colored cable connected to your rotary encoders, you can simply plug it back into the new display and it's all good. :)

XVp3YD7.jpg

I think the leather grips might be a lot more difficult to replace and fit tho. :/

Tom

Upvote 0
I'd prefer to him to get in touch with people directly instead of having other people relay his news or - at least - reply to emails. Doesn't add to the seriousness of his business, not at all.

Tom

Upvote 0
I also only a customer of Kai and waited 6 months on my steering wheel. Kai had big personal problems and I hope he has now clarified everything. He's got great potential and by me a second chance. He has managed two steering wheels last week, one of them was mine. And it's a masterpiece.

Upvote 0
Dear simracer, the first wheel has just arrived (post of Giulio), the work is great, now I wait for the second

Well i don't know what exactly is happening, on his web page it says that you're 2 wheels had been shipped on 30.09 and only today you recieved one of them?????? That means i will have to wait at least 6 more months to get mine so it will be almost 1 year then. I really hope i am wrong.

Upvote 0
Dear Chris, 30/09 there is a problem and has not been sent anything.
The first wheel was shipped last week, I hope the second Monday
Consider that I'm waiting for nine months, I hope that Kai has solved its problems.
The steering wheel is superb, but the time spent is much

Upvote 0
Dear Chris, 30/09 there is a problem and has not been sent anything.
The first wheel was shipped last week, I hope the second Monday
Consider that I'm waiting for nine months, I hope that Kai has solved its problems.
The steering wheel is superb, but the time spent is much

Tks for the update. And btw it's C H I S not C H R I S, both you and Kai spelled it wrong. ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 24 24.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 22.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 20.4%
  • Trophies