Install notes:

1. Unpack
2. Copy all files to game folder
3. Play game
4. Press INSERT to ON / OFF
5. Enjoy !

Regards, Lyolik :D

Read more about this resource...

Thanks that is loads better m8 ,, I noticed after looking at a lot of Mclaren pictures that the game had too much reflection when in real life I noticed that there is hardly any reflection it his more a Matt finish to it that looks a lot more realistic,,,

I am struggling to find Something I am wanting to mod I want to add the inside of the Helmet like in Pcars this would be a insane mod ,,
I found the visor months ago inside 2012 and thought this would be awesome but after looking inside 2013 I can not remember where I saw the inside of the Visor?

I also noticed why Codemasters make the tires really dark because when you make them shine after locking up I noticed that there is no Damage to the Tire , But because I play a lot of TT And online I may be mistaken in Career mode does the Tire receive Damage after Locking up?

new version does not work on triple screen setup, when I use this new version I only get 1 monitor to work, the other 2 screens are black... Old version is working fine!

Works fine on my Win7 64-bit system, thank you. Especially it is not as exaggerated as the trimmed version of F1 2012 :geek:

Record I do with the function of RadeonPro because Fraps does not work with SweetFX - at least for me.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.