Resource icon

Skins SupV8: VF Holden 2016 V8SC Pack 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mmm, sorry to read that… One thing: try to remove the mod but don't delete and reinstall the whole game, you can repair it with Steam. Go to Steam > Library and right click on AMS beta. Select Proprieties. Go to the Local Files tab and click on verify integrity of game cache: that will download again any file missing or different from the original. Then you can check that it is running fine.
And then, maybe… install the mod again but rename the srs and tga file to reiza22! But maybe… I keep the beta clean of any mod; I only install mods in the EA release… Good luck! :thumbsup:

Mmm, sorry to read that… One thing: try to remove the mod but don't delete and reinstall the whole game, you can repair it with Steam. Go to Steam > Library and right click on AMS beta. Select Proprieties. Go to the Local Files tab and click on verify integrity of game cache: that will download again any file missing or different from the original. Then you can check that it is running fine.
And then, maybe… install the mod again but rename the srs and tga file to reiza22! But maybe… I keep the beta clean of any mod; I only install mods in the EA release… Good luck! :thumbsup:
ok will try that..i do not have the ams ea installed yet as my down load speed where i live in small town is50 to 60kbs when i go to the city in 3 weeks time i will install then ams ea and put all the mods there and do a reinstall ams beta.. start everything fresh..cheers:)

ok will try that..i do not have the ams ea installed yet as my down load speed where i live in small town is50 to 60kbs when i go to the city in 3 weeks time i will install then ams ea and put all the mods there and do a reinstall ams beta.. start everything fresh..cheers:)

Nope, the 15/orig cch is a backup of the original SuperV8 serie; that is causing problem, you should not have any extra srs file in your serie folder. I suggest to delete that one. Then you should have series named from reiza01.cch to reiza21.cch in consecutive numbers, with corresponding tga. All those are the original from Reiza. Then you need to add back the files from Rob (either you backed up the .rar file or you need to re-download it…); rename them to reiza22.srs and reiza22.tga. You can stop there: you will have an arrow at the right side of the selection screen and the mod will show up on the second page.
What I suggest before starting the game, is to go to your userdata/yourname folder: there you will find files named reiza01.cch to reiza21.cch. Change the name of the last one to reiza22.cch: you will have a gap between 20 and 22. Then fire up the game and… enjoy you mod hopefully! :)
Hi alex i seem to have fixed the problem as you know when i changed the srs and tga files from 21 to 22 and installed in the series file the game would launch to the ui screen but as soon as i clicked on the icon the game would crash as in game has stopped working .. so just for fun tonight i thought i will change those files to 23 and low and behold go to ui click on icon which is only a red icon no words so changed the tga back to 22 then icon shows the words supercars and every thing works great ...also i changed the cch to 23... regards Denis:rolleyes:

The Boxer is only available in the beta for the moment; it should be available for the "normal" game… soon™! :p At one point, the image appeared on the selection screen of the normal version, but that was obviously a mistake; the car itself was not there. And they quickly removed the image! So it will come back; you should be ready this time!

Beta update:

Build v0.9.29b now up - Changelog::
  • Added a Series .SRS auto-sort function - SRS files no longer need to be named "REIZAXX", and the game will automatically sort their main menu listing in alphabetical order, with original series coming first - slots REIZA01-28 & REIZA99 are reserved for Reiza original content, mods can use REIZA29 & up OR any other name of the modder´s preference
  • Fixed a bug with LCD displays that could cause the game to crash after loading a session in certain conditions
  • DynHUD: Improved on-track detection for MapWidget
  • Further AI callibration to atone for new AI stability values from previous update
  • Revised aeromap for several cars
  • Reverted advanced transmission for sequential boxes while a still present bug is rectified
  • Updated sky textures
  • Curitiba: Smoothed out section near 200m board in the main straight for Curitiba1 layout
  • VIR: Further smoothed bump exiting uphill esses
  • Supertruck: revised tire physics
  • F-V12: Fixed cockpit lights
  • F-Vee: Fixed rollbar LOD distance
  • StockV8: Updated steering wheel LCD display
  • Opala: Fixed championship scoring not computing
  • Boxer: Further physics development Corrected disc glow pivot points

Sorry guys have to ask is anyone having problems with the 2016 skins after the last patch I have changed both series files from reiza21 to V8SC using the last upload from robfitness's skin pack, the cars and series show up on the main screen but when playing the cars they show up as blocks? is this an issue with a model texture change or am I showing my age lol

I would suggest doing this.
- delete the reiza21 series files from the series folder of your AMS install (just to make sure they are Reiza's files and not anything else)
- do the file checking thing to make steam replace them. this will also most likely replace the superv8 mas files that will check as different sizes
- then fully copy the vers 2.2 skin packs gamedata folder into your install again
- DO NOT COPY THE SERIES FOLDER

- rename the two series files of the skinpack to V8SC then placing them into your AMS install series folder.

should work

i am about to upload a revised version of the pack, to suit the current build.

I would suggest doing this.
- delete the reiza21 series files from the series folder of your AMS install (just to make sure they are Reiza's files and not anything else)
- do the file checking thing to make steam replace them. this will also most likely replace the superv8 mas files that will check as different sizes
- then fully copy the vers 2.2 skin packs gamedata folder into your install again
- DO NOT COPY THE SERIES FOLDER

- rename the two series files of the skinpack to V8SC then placing them into your AMS install series folder.

should work

i am about to upload a revised version of the pack, to suit the current build.
All good in da hood everything is working just fine thanks rob.:thumbsup:

Just curious whether anyone has had any issues following the most recent AMS update? Fords work but the Holden's come up with LCD errors etc. Checking the updates the SuperV8 MAS was updated by Reiza on 11 June so I suspect that is where the issue may lay.

Rob. Reinstalled just the skins (v3) and still no luck with the Holdens. Get 'Error loading SuperV8_Display for material SUPERV8_LCD' and 'Error loading global material SUPERV8_LCD'.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back