SuperCar Challenge

Yeah I think you're right. Maybe Sony will reward their exclusive work and pry them away from System 3. Mark Cale should be hanging his head in shame, one botched release is forgiveable but to follow it up with another..I will be much more cautious buying any title that is published by System 3.

Im very interested to hear what people with a g25 think of this game, Im finding it very hard going, Ive tried a lot of different settings but still cant get to grips with the handling it doesn't seem to make much difference if you have the abs, tc, or sc on or off, sometmes the car seems to have a will of its own. Its getting very frustrating like driving on ice even the ai are terrible they sometimes just stop right in front of you , if anyone has any settings they care to share please let me know.:sidefrown:

Im very interested to hear what people with a g25 think of this game, Im finding it very hard going, Ive tried a lot of different settings but still cant get to grips with the handling it doesn't seem to make much difference if you have the abs, tc, or sc on or off, sometmes the car seems to have a will of its own. Its getting very frustrating like driving on ice even the ai are terrible they sometimes just stop right in front of you , if anyone has any settings they care to share please let me know.:sidefrown:

I use med steering, low pedals and low ffb, no assists and find it really good with the G25. You really have to slow these things down and not try and take corners too fast otherwise it's understeer central. I admit it did take me a bit of getting used to when I first tried the beta but once I had the hang of it, it's right up there with my best racing game moments.

Thanks again for the reply Neil, I take it your playing in simulation mode are you winning any races?

To be honest I haven't really played much since friday as it's been my brothers wedding this weekend, so most of what I have learned is from the beta. Hopefully I should get a good stint on it over the next few days and will report back.

my bro picked it up a couple of days ago. I've only had a few races in the first cars you get (enzo, dbrs9, zonda) with the pad, seems similar to ferrari challenge but I couldnt find anywhere I could modify the setup. The stick was far too sensitive for my liking and no way is provided to tune it.

I'll give it a go on the wheel sometime this week and let you know if it feels any better. I didnt think the ffb was great at all on ferrari challenge so I'll be looking for some major improvement in that department.

Anyone still playing this? Picked up a copy cheap yesterday for a change from Race series / GT5P, and I kind of like a few things about it, the FFB and physics are quite fun and it's a pretty good drive once you get past the last gen gfx and pretty awful AI offline (which seem to be better in some cars than others???). One thing I've noticed though is that the DBR9 pulls dreadfully to one side on braking even without turning in - anyone noticed this / got a fix? Or perhaps it's meant to be this unstable under braking (All assists off of course) - might try the GTR Evo one later for comparison at the same track....

Is this game worth getting. Are the physics better than GT5 Prologue/GT5 Demo. I know the demo physics are stelar I just wonder how they compare from someone who has played both. Im thinking of getting to hold me over for GT5 if its worth it.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.