Super Touring 90s Mod

I have added most of the cars now (including the mazda xedos and the renault 19).
But it's a huge job, and it will take time to get everything to look ok. This is just a conversion, so the goal is to keep everything the same as the original mod.
Hope to be able to release the other mod soon. It's almost finished now, and I don't think there is much more development left to do there. Then it will be more focus on this conversion, I think :D

wow, very nice to see, with these models and some skins if i'm not wrong that would end up as BTCC 1993-2000, now that is the one of the best mods i have seen in years. keep up the good work

Some pictures :) :
2012-08-14_00003.jpg

2012-08-14_00002.jpg

2012-08-14_00001.jpg

Thanks!
The cars are in game, but with a lot of 'issues'. Still have to edit gear ratios, add missing textures and lights, working motecs (will add a standard one for now) and exhausts and backfires.
This is a conversion, so the drivers will not have moving arms, and no driver arms in the interior. (of course it's possible to add Race07 drivers later!)
I think a lot of small things could be done improve this really cool mod further, but for now it's a conversion.

The work continues, adding lights to the cars.
I try to keep it simple and just convert the mod for now.
Some of the car models are quite low-poly, but this mod has a lot of potential:)

Hi AndreasFSC;
I wanted to appreciation for this mod all just great but also queries with you if possible.
Will it be possible to model the Peugeot 405 Mi16 BTCC 1995 Watt and Harrisson please because I'm a fan of this car and it does not exists thank you.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back