Super Touring 90s Mod

i was just wondering if anybody would consider maybe converting some of the cars that are available in the british super touring car mod for rfactor made by evo monkey among others such as a older style mondeo cavalier peugeot toyota renault bmw nissan and others i know these models i am speaking of are a little rough around the edges but i think they would be a really good addition to our beloved race series of games i have tried many times to convert them myself but alas have not got the skills to do so if anybody could convert these i would be massively grateful and i think many others of us would be also

regards
mike

We need to know who has made the cars and get permission to use them then.
Evo M has converted them from F1 Challenge as far as I know

ive just pmed evo monkey on f1c and he says its fine if someone would like to convert it to race as long as credits are made to everyone who has been involved so does any one fancy a go !! i really wish i could but have tried to convert cars from other games to no avail

I think the exteriors of the cars shouldn't be to hard to convert, but maybe the interiors (motecs etc) and the physics would be more difficult...

EDIT: The physics seems to be very easy to convert, the files have different names, but the content is exactly(!) the same in F1 Challenge (where the mod comes from)

Found tis in the F1 Challenge ReadMe:
* Copyright / Permissions *

3Dmodels are made by Olly and Chris Ward
Physics by RSR, modified by OllieC
Intro Screen by Ed - ST220
anything else is probably made by OllieC
Feel free to modify anything, you may use these models or parts of them for whatever you want, no need to ask !

Quite difficult :p
supertouring98246.jpg

Found tis in the F1 Challenge ReadMe:
* Copyright / Permissions *

3Dmodels are made by Olly and Chris Ward
Physics by RSR, modified by OllieC
Intro Screen by Ed - ST220
anything else is probably made by OllieC
Feel free to modify anything, you may use these models or parts of them for whatever you want, no need to ask !

Quite difficult :p
supertouring98246.jpg

:thumbsup:
May i quote Mr. Neil Armstrong:" ...one small step for men..."
... one giant leap for the mod!!! :)

Ollie C. did a lot of work and was a really great supporter of F1 Challenge (which actually was one of the best sim bases )
really great news......:)

but don't get sidetracked....... 1996 , 1999, 2004..........are already boiling.............:p:D:thumbsup:

ive found another version v2 it has the renault 19 mazda xedos all the btcc 93 94 cars and even a sierra sapphire plus i also found a btcc95 add on as well and also some australian super tourng cars and an bathurst add on for f1 challenge if anybody wants the links id be happy to oblige

ive found another version v2 it has the renault 19 mazda xedos all the btcc 93 94 cars and even a sierra sapphire plus i also found a btcc95 add on as well and also some australian super tourng cars and an bathurst add on for f1 challenge if anybody wants the links id be happy to oblige

I made the Australian and Bathurst mods. Based them on the 1998 season and took me ages to do as I used paint shop pro and had to make most of the sponsors myself. Im amazed its still available :cool:

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back