rF2 Sunday September 6th 2009 - F1 @ Spa

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
same here!

i was starting in the back, and saw racers full throttle going away when the red lights goes off....in the first corner (T1) a lot of people going very wide making this turn. I make this turn sharp and overtake a few people. And of we go FULL throttle on the straight. Than i hasited about the formation round. I look behind me before i could make my turn on the end of the straight and missed my breakingpoint (speed approx. 320 km) i get stock on the curves for serveral minutes and overheated my engine :-(

Disaster race indeed.

So, my apologize to the one i overtake in the formation lap! my mistake.

I am not sure but I dont think the server was setup for a formation lap, everyone took off so I did as well and at the end of the first/formation lap there was no grid spot highlighted, apart from the start a bit of a quiet race for me, qualified 3rd and finished 2nd.

Server was not set up for it, because it can cause certain issues i think.. Like if the leader is doing 150 km/h down towards Eau Rouge, the last person might be going through La Source and will get a warning for not going fast enough..

It was agreed though, and i expected it to be like in the LMS races here at RD, so when lights turn off, everyone forms up in a line and the leader goes around the track at about 100 km/h. Full throttle applied when you exit last corner, although no overtaking before start/finish line..

no qualifying for me I get a second loan for the next session

I go last (9 th) the first laps I thought it was the formation lap ..... I double and I am 2 nd behind olivier but I knew I could not catch the were too far and too fast but then parent concerns me that I go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back