rF2 Sunday September 6th 2009 - F1 @ Spa

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol just been testing this circuit and thought that Id put the Xtreme Wets on just for a laugh (since its only texture and doesnt effect performance)

DONT DO IT!!..... you know like sometimes when you see a car and the wheel look like their stood still or backwards, thats what Its like, was hypnotising me only made 2 corners before I lost concentration:p looks really odd.

Anyway ive decided to run Wet tires for the race :p

Dan.

d-i-s-a-s-t-e-r race!

Pole sitter went full throttle on formation lap, aparently making some people think race was started - at least 2 people overtook me on formation lap O.o

In the real race, i pressed my "look back" button while exiting a corner - stupid mistake... Hit the wall, damaging FL suspension, left side of car and diffuser. Oopsie!
Not too bad tho, could still at very close to my normal speed around the track.

On lap 7 or 8 i outbrake myself in the bus stop, slow the car down not to get a penalty, but i get it anyway. Stop and go penalty awarded AFTER pit entrance, drive across finish line and get DQ for not doing my Stop and Go that i got AFTER the pit entrance... :excruciating:

Starts: Formation Lap + Standing Start

Pff! yea right, I even asked and people said "yea formation lap" but yet at the start the first few people just took off into the distance so whats the point in rules. Anyway enjoyed my few laps until I pushed too hard and after a few laps of that my luck (and tire wear) ran out :p and I was out.

Dan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back