Suite Race Driver's+Helmet's  Ferrari Team f1 2017

Misc Suite Race Driver's+Helmet's Ferrari Team f1 2017 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello you have to use the Ego PSSG Editor program, select the folder from the F1 2014 game: Example: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ F1 2014 \ characters \ models \ 2013 \ higtxt_kimi_raikkonen and import the new file Race Suite.
Or send me the explaining to your e-mail such as drivers enter the suite race.

My dear friends, the reason why I posted the PSSG files, is the fact that I can not know which f1 2017 Mod you are using? For example, I changed the database and the uniforms are combined with Raiikonen Ferrari and Vettel, while others may have Raikkonen and Alonso because the game is running in 2014 and Alonso with Ferrari.

My dear friends, the reason why I posted the PSSG files, is the fact that I can not know which f1 2017 Mod you are using? For example, I changed the database and the uniforms are combined with Raiikonen Ferrari and Vettel, while others may have Raikkonen and Alonso because the game is running in 2014 and Alonso with Ferrari.
My Friend made for F1 2014 base, Kimi and Alonso, I think is better and more easy rename the file. ;);)

hi man could you help me? I´ve a problem with the suite race ferrari it doesnt work. when I pick a ferrari´s driver the suite is grey. how can i fix this? please help me. Im using krisdix mod 2017.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back