Stoner #27

MGP17 Stoner #27 V1.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Would you be interested in making Stoner an extra rider, I’ve already done it so I could send you the files (I haven’t done any menu pictures yet)

no problem, if you are able to create him as a standalone rider!
then im willing to paint the correct non career boots and gloves for stoner as well. as ive seen, they are slightly different! seems to be a new model of alpinestars! to stock riders wearing the new models, careeer are the old!

btw: the hires suit and Career glove are done already!

cs

Last edited:
CalicoJack updated Stoner #27 with a new update entry:

career and standalone skins

two different Folders
one for Career Skins,
the other to replace a stockrider or for the standalone mod from Biker7202! THX

link: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/stoner-add-on-for-calicojacks-stoner-mod.17872/

the're different painted files in each Folder

gloves and suit is now one file only!

for standalone copy and extract all packed files!

enjoy

Read the rest of this update entry...

can you do Rossi new helmet?

Attachments

• 15117966041430.jpg
    15117966041430.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 174
Is there a Way to port this over to MotoGP 20? The 2017 and 2018 Desmo livery looks the best, and Casey Stoner is the best Ducati rider of the past 17 years.

Is there a Way to port this over to MotoGP 20? The 2017 and 2018 Desmo livery looks the best, and Casey Stoner is the best Ducati rider of the past 17 years.
The Nolan helmet and alpinestars suit models are different to GP17 so a straight port no.
However it’s possible to do but you’d need to use the old x-lite/Nolan model (which is used in GP20) and the suit would just need to be remade. That’s ignoring the bike of course which would need to be made from scratch or have the model imported from GP17 which would be its own headache.

And the Helmet textures would need to be converted from dds to tga also

The Nolan helmet and alpinestars suit models are different to GP17 so a straight port no.
However it’s possible to do but you’d need to use the old x-lite/Nolan model (which is used in GP20) and the suit would just need to be remade. That’s ignoring the bike of course which would need to be made from scratch or have the model imported from GP17 which would be its own headache.

And the Helmet textures would need to be converted from dds to tga also

Thank you for the info.

I'm new to modding. It all seems to be very difficult to do simple mods let alone something more complex like the idea of a fresh Stoner mod.

Thank you for the info.

I'm new to modding. It all seems to be very difficult to do simple mods let alone something more complex like the idea of a fresh Stoner mod.

the last tests he has made for ducati, stoner was already wearing a Nolan x-803r! that's the actual nolan shape. so you can use the helmet, thats in motoGP20. I've painted his racing number for MGP19, so that wouldn't be a big deal. you only have to repaint the custom bike into the 17 paintsceme, and repaint the custom leathers, boots and gloves into 17 aswell. That will bring stoner fully repainted back as a custom rider! i could help or repaint it, but unfortunatly i aint have MGP20!

link to stoners nolan x-803 pic: http://nolan.us/en/riders/casey-stoner/9

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back