Stock Car Extreme - Templates & Viewers

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Last edited:
OMG :mad::mad: i have been pulling my hair out with the 2016 RED BULL LIVERY for the SuperV8, i have done it all except cant get the dots lining up over the split between side and roof.... now is just really annoying the crap out of that i cant finish it nice...

is there any chance if the superV8 is going to be around for a while would it be possible to leave the green parts i highlighted attached to the side of the car, would make things 1000 times better. PLEASE for the sake of my stomach ulcer :rolleyes: ;):)
8QVbcgw.jpg

aAlL9U0.png

Yea I might be fooling around with new skins for this year, but honestly I've only done a little skinning so we'll see how far I go. The simpler skins will be dead easy though. Sauber just revealed their new livery is just... their old one so probably start there.

Being a total dilettante means I'll probably fail when I get to Merc or Red bull.

Best regards...
Someone will create a skin package or separately from the vehicle F1 Extreme 2016 ?
I would appreciate if you can give me ... Thank you

Saludos cordiales...
Alguien va a crear un paquete de skin o por separado de los vehiculos F1 Extreme 2016 ?
Se lo agradeceria si me los puedes dar... Muchas gracias

Last edited:
Not sure if I've done something wrong somewhere...
I created a new team folder and added skins, windows etc tec. The skins for both cars show up fine in the showroom and the cock pits textures are fine in game, but when I watch back the replay the cars look stripey. Anyone got an idea what I can do to fix this?

20161015022707_1.jpg 20161015022720_1.jpg 20161015022958_1.jpg 20161015023050_1.jpg

Not sure if I've done something wrong somewhere...
I created a new team folder and added skins, windows etc tec. The skins for both cars show up fine in the showroom and the cock pits textures are fine in game, but when I watch back the replay the cars look stripey. Anyone got an idea what I can do to fix this?

check mipmaps when saving the dds ;) should be saved with "generate mipmaps"

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back