• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Stock Car Extreme - Templates & Viewers

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Renato Simioni, Oct 18, 2013.

1. avelinocneto

avelinocneto

Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone have the wing and windows PSD ?

2. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness

Ratings:
    +667
    OMG :mad::mad: i have been pulling my hair out with the 2016 RED BULL LIVERY for the SuperV8, i have done it all except cant get the dots lining up over the split between side and roof.... now is just really annoying the crap out of that i cant finish it nice...

is there any chance if the superV8 is going to be around for a while would it be possible to leave the green parts i highlighted attached to the side of the car, would make things 1000 times better. PLEASE for the sake of my stomach ulcer :rolleyes: ;):)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Troy Barman

Troy Barman

Ratings:
    +431
    Your best bet although time consuming is to just paint that section all light blue and plot each circle by itself.

4. P*Funk

P*Funk

Ratings:
    +335
    So I went to download the Formula Extreme template and it turns out the links to the site are no longer valid as they rebuild for AMS release.

Anyone got a copy I can have?

5. Ruben Freitas

Ruben Freitas

Ratings:
    +0
    same problem here :(

6. Ruben Freitas

Ruben Freitas

Ratings:
    +0
    Nobody have this templates?

7. Sergiolo

Sergiolo

Ratings:
    +2
    Saludos...
    Esto es increible, que los enlaces a los templates para el GSC de Reiza Studio, esten desabilitados.
    A continuacion les pongo un enlace con los templates del F1 Extreme, que subi yo a mi Mediafire:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/x4v46oe76uq5lxm/GSCExtreme_FExtreme_templates.zip

This is incredible, Reiza Studio GSC templates links are disable. So I putted a link with those F-Extreme templates, that I uploaded to mediafire.

• Beer Beer x 1
  8. P*Funk

P*Funk

Ratings:
    +335
    @Sergiolo You're my personal savior. Many thanks. :D

Do you happen to have any of the other templates?

9. Sergiolo

Sergiolo

Ratings:
    +2
    Cheers...
    P * Punk, will create the skin of this year?
    If so , when you put the download?
    Thank you

10. P*Funk

P*Funk

Ratings:
    +335
    Yea I might be fooling around with new skins for this year, but honestly I've only done a little skinning so we'll see how far I go. The simpler skins will be dead easy though. Sauber just revealed their new livery is just... their old one so probably start there.

Being a total dilettante means I'll probably fail when I get to Merc or Red bull.

11. Sergiolo

Sergiolo

Ratings:
    +2
    Best regards...
    Someone will create a skin package or separately from the vehicle F1 Extreme 2016 ?
    I would appreciate if you can give me ... Thank you

Saludos cordiales...
    Alguien va a crear un paquete de skin o por separado de los vehiculos F1 Extreme 2016 ?
    Se lo agradeceria si me los puedes dar... Muchas gracias

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
  12. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Ratings:
    +3,610
    Templates & viewer links are back up. Apologies for the downtime, we needed to get some maintenance done.

13. P*Funk

P*Funk

Ratings:
    +335
    Thanks Renato.

14. TheBobbyTee

TheBobbyTee
    Premium

Ratings:
    +9
    Not sure if I've done something wrong somewhere...
    I created a new team folder and added skins, windows etc tec. The skins for both cars show up fine in the showroom and the cock pits textures are fine in game, but when I watch back the replay the cars look stripey. Anyone got an idea what I can do to fix this?

20161015022707_1.jpg 20161015022720_1.jpg 20161015022958_1.jpg 20161015023050_1.jpg

15. Angus94

Angus94
    Methanol Inhaler Premium

Ratings:
    +24
    This used to happen to me a lot in rfactor, turned out the game would run in directx 7 instead of directx 9. Perhaps check that out

16. PATR10T

PATR10T

Ratings:
    +530
    check mipmaps when saving the dds ;) should be saved with "generate mipmaps"

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Tonny22

Tonny22
    Premium

Ratings:
    +11
    Hello, I'am new with making skins for SCE , have made a few for formula truck, but know i have the same problems as you had , ultra reflective skins
    i am using Gimp, how did you solve this problem, Regards Tonny