Stock Car Extreme Setups

Chris, here's what I have in the logitech profiler...

First thing is to setup a new game profile. And for anyone else is unsure how to setup a profile. I'll start from the beginning.

First click the 'Profile' tab:

29ffa6w.jpg

That opens a new window:

rh33eo.jpg

Name the profile.

Next browse to where GSC is installed (may differ to mine above), click the 'GSC.exe' file to highlight.

Can also select an icon, you should get the GSC icon, Click ok to finish.

=========

Once a profile is added, can now setup specific settings for the game.

Click the 'Edit' tab - from the dropdown menu select > 'Specific Game Settings'

You will get this new window:

241t9qg.jpg

The above is what I found to get rid of the loose feeling. Also as mentioned in a previous post above. In game, the 'Force Feedback Strength' is also set to -100%.

-100% - Gets rid of the excessive pulling to the left and right on the wheel.

Once the profile is added, the specific settings are done, you can now 'select a game' option to load the GSC profile. And now Click 'Play game stock to boot the game.

2hrg6ya.jpg

These settings work for me, you might find you need them slightly different. But one thing it did is get rid of the loose steering.

Hope this helps :)

PS - when going back to race 07, I load a profile specific to that game. Mine is exactly the same as my logitech global profile settings.

The profiler also has an automatic profile loading under the 'Options' tab. I've never used it, I always loaded the logitech profiler, selected a game profile manually, then boot the game from there.

Thanks. I gave it a go and it felt good but not quite stable at the rear for me under braking, so with a few tweaks to my taste on low fuel I got 1.03:253.

Couldnt seem to break into the 2's, switched to high fuel, put 55ltr fuel in the car, im still doing 1.03's - so I must have a 2 in me somewhere!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.