Stock Car Extreme Setups

• Deleted member 130869

So 540 degrees on my Logitech Profiler (I own a G25 set) will have the same amount of wheel rotation in the game as I do in real life, without having to go full lock for medium-tighter corners? I just go crazy when I can't get the game to properly steer with a reasonable enough wheel input.

I know open wheelers aren't the best example but it highlights one good extreme: If I set my .plr file to correspond to my profiler's lock, the game has a 1:1 match with the wheel but I have to go 540-900 lock to do a 90 degree corner (or get out of the box). That leads to then setting wheel to 330 and having every tin top not be able to steer enough for some very tight corners.

I hope I am clear enough and that I am able to obtain help without having to always switch the wheel lock in the profiler and in the .ini files. Thanks.

Edit: Under what circumstances should I have the wheel profiler NOT allow the game to change settings?

When increasing the degrees of rotation you have to do the same for the steerlock accordingly.

With 540 degrees in the profiler you will need 22 steerlock in the game. You can find the steerlock in the car setup menu (general tab)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.