Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

I'm not sure, I always thought the gdb file would override the plr or rfm files, but I don't know about the aos files. I'd be surprised if there isn't a way round it, I will have a go as well when I get chance.

Ahhhh thanks Keith for all your effort! At least i know i'm not going crazy not being able to do it myself.
Rolling start it is and that's fine. Just had a full blown practise one and it certainly makes for a cleaner start for all cars and is actually fun for a change :)

Appreciate your help (and Ferrari Man's).

Right lads!!!

Here we have 24x new skins for the Mini Challenge series.

I have done them in two sizes

4096HD size and 2048 standard game size.

The cars do not have numbers on the liveries as you can clearly see the numbers for cars on the windows in game.

I have just replaced the original file names within the game files, so these should just overwrite them.

I cannot at the moment do any screen captures (not at my regular PC), so if anyone wishes to post some or a vid of the skins, please do so.

Please ensure you back up any files you are going to overwrite first......just in case!!

If ya use em....enjoy em!!

:sneaky:

minisheet.jpg

GET THEM HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks