Steering wheel delay

Bazooka_Joe

Best of the worst, sometimes worst of the worst.
I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this too:

After a very fast direction change on my Logitech DF GT the steering wheel of the lorry on screen is delayed (or probably is turning with its maximum allowed speed) - especially annoying when I can rotate my wheel faster than the lorry in game. This causes the issue where my wheel is for example fully straight up, but the lorry is still in the middle of straightening up and not going straight yet because it's still catching up. This only happens during fast changes only, cruising during normal conditions is fine - it happens only during dynamic direction change (even at low speed).

Is this a game bug or is there a setting I'm missing?

I'm using latest version (1.8.2.5) with only Realistic Physics Mod enabled. Wheel settings are mirroring those from here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/euro-truck-simulator-ets2-logitech-g25-settings.58349/

That makes perfect sense Senad, thanks, but unfortunately it's really annoying when according to my physical moves lorry should go straight - and it doesn't...

The other solution would be to reduce the speed I can rotate my wheel then (using FFB). Is this even possible?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back