Euro Truck Simulator (ETS2) Logitech G25 Settings

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Staff
Premium
Here are my controller settings for Euro Truck Simulator (ETS2) for G25.

I'm currently using these with Physics Mod v1.1 from the Downloads section.

Logitech Profiler:

1. Create a profile for the game by clicking 'Select Game' from the top right of the profiler home screen and choosing 'Create New Game Profile'.

2. In the dialog box that appears browse to 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x86\eurotrucks2.exe', give it a name and hit 'OK'.

3. Select the game in the top right of the Profiler home screen and then goto Menu Bar > Edit > Game Specific Settings...

4. Anyone who has used the 'Global Device Settings' menu before will be instantly at home here. It gives you the ability to set all of the usual settings but on a game-by-game basis. My settings for this game a pictured below.

CaU1w.png

My in game settings:

vAJSs.png

Yes profiler will use the 'Global Device Settings' if you don't make a game specific profile.

I make them so they don't interfere with my sim racing settings. Changing them each time i switch title is a pita.

Do you know the best setup for Logitech Formula Force Ex? I tried your settings and i thought it was perfect at first, but i think its too sensitive. Or, it all feels weird. I just have to turn a little bit on my wheel and i make the corner perfect. But i dont want that.

I think your problem is the Force EX's 180 degree rotation compared to the 900 the G25 has:(.

I have the Logitech DFP with 900 degrees and the steering is quite progressive (still not enough though), but my little boy has the Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 wheel which has 270 degrees and it is far too sensitive!!! In a race sim I'd adjust the steering lock in the car setup to help, but I'm not sure what to do to get it to work better in ETS2:unsure:.

adjust the steering linearity and sensitivity in the controller options ingame... you can achieve a lot with these two settings. I can't help you any further so your best bet is to try some settings and play with it until you find a setting that suits you.

I have a Driving Force GT wheel and using identical settings I only get force feedback if I hit another vehicle or drive offroad. Can any other users confirm they have active force feedback at other times? (e.g. during highway driving).

Thanks for any help you can provide.

I use a G27, there really isn't a lot of force feedback when driving on a regular road. Sometimes there is a bump in the road that you can feel. Drive over a curb and you should feel it. Even the effects on dirt roads are not really good, it just sort of shakes my wheel. Driving on grass is interesting, there is (some) feedback and you do get the sense of the bumps if they're there. One thing that is obviously missing is that if you make a fast sharp turn you should feel the wheel tugging against the turn and that's just not there.

I'm using 50% force in top three items in Profiler. Centering spring is OFF, I set the in-game "Autocenter" to ON.

I do have to set "Use persistent profile" in Global Profiler Options else I don't always get force feedback, ETS2 is apparently not always detected. Using Win 7 Pro x64.

About the level of force feedback, I have read that the newest (real life) trucks ride really smoothly, they really don't have a lot of steering feedback, they are power steering after all. Kind of like driving a Cadillac, they just kind of float down the road.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back