F1 2013 Steering problem

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Can anyone tell me why I can't make the corners even though i have full lock on. It always seems to go straight on and I have to slow right down just to make the corners. Hope you can help.

Changing the thread name for you, for a second there I thought you were telling me "Stealing Problem" was someone was robbing the bank of RaceDepartment... Or you are confessing to your sins :roflmao: anyway, I'll amend the title for you :thumbsup:

stealing_zpsd527115f.png

You won't be able to fInd those options as you can't use the Logitech profiler on the PS3. If I remember change controller to custom as shown above, it probably shows Logitech DFGT when you plug your wheel in, then you can over ride input device to steering wheel.
That's how it was was on PS3 in 2012 anyway.

Hope that helps.

Okay, haven't got the PS3 version this year so I can't check. I supposed you already tried to save it? I remember 2012 steering wasn't good last year until CM patched the PS3 to open the steering to 900 degrees which allowed us to then set then rotation as the PC users can which really helped with the "slip angle" your probably experiencing now.
Try increasing linearity while leaving saturation at zero, but I think your turning in too aggressively and the steering lock is probably set to 200 degrees like last year which was causing a lot of frustration for PS3 users.
Use much less lock when turning, full lock is only used on hairpins.
Hopefully CM will patch the PS3 version again.

thanx for the advice.. I will try and increase the linearity, but I have to slow right down and put full lock on or I wont be able to make the corner and sometimes it just goes straight on even with full lock.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back