SR Hardware | Official Support Thread

Brian Clancy

Premium
First of all, I would like to thank Racedepartment for allowing us this forum and for their kind help.

Simracinghardware.com or SR Hardware is a new company making cutting edge hardware utilising the very best technology, designs and materials along with skilled hand finishing to make truly special products. But more than this, we aim to provide approachable, quality customer service to back up our products.

dominator1.jpg

Our partners list include Symprojects (we are the only official Symprojects fixture manufacturer) ARC-Team, GT Omega Race Simulators, Simracn wheels and more!
We are also soon to provide other products from numerous manufacturers and a D.I.Y. builders parts shop as well as a wide range of fully built and kit form products of our own. We aim to use this forum to give product support to customers and to help answer questions about our products.

2Fana1.jpg eliminator.jpg
Monsta1.jpg GI-Max3.jpg

Thank you :)

SRHsmall.png

Attachments

• SRHsmall.jpg
    SRHsmall.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 433
Hi Miguel :)

The Dominator is really close to being ready, but we are making a redesign again as we now have some really powerful hardware to drive more displays at a lower cost!!! Unfortunately this means the release date is rolled back yet again :( We dont want to release it until its the best it can be and 100% right, Quality and function are paramount for our products, so we wont rush them.

We have a large range of new products being rolled out through Xmas and the new year and hope the dominator will fit in this ;)

Follow us on Twitter @SimRacingHW and Facebook http://www.facebook.com/SRHardware we always announce new products there first!

Cheers

Brian

Upvote 0
SR Hardware and Symprojects have teamed up for an interesting joint venture. Today they have released a first video of their new shift light arrays. These so called SLA's are an integral component of SR Hardwares much awaited LMS Series of wheels.

You can expect more news about these displays, housings and the LMS series wheels very soon! Powered by Symprojects Simdash software, these units will offer supreme control and customisation in an intuitive and easy to use package.

You can find more info on the SR Hardware website and forum.

Attachments

• srh.jpg
    srh.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 10,669
Upvote 0
We hope to have more info soon Erik.... We have a large number of products 'almost' finished lol, from the Dominator to the LMS wheels and the SLA. I think they are all going to be finished at the same time LOL! We will post all info asap here :)

Upvote 0
You should make the word FREE software larger. Nice to see you guys showing a certain other how it should be. My SLI is nothing more than a glorified button controller now as I don't see why I should have to pay again to use something I've paid for already. Put my name down for 1 Brian.

Upvote 0
Hiya,

Just after a little advice. I'd like to mod my G27, specifically by putting an RMD formula D-shaped wheel on, with a SR wheel plate behind.

I realise that the SR featured G25/G27 wheel plates are designed to fit exactly behind a stock G25/G27. Unfortunately I don't have my wheel to hand to measure and compare it to the RMD that I'd like to attach in its place. Of the wheels featured on this page - http://www.rallydesign.co.uk/index.php?cPath=82_1887_1899 which would best match up to the size of the stock G27? ie. a 255mm wheel or a 320mm wheel? And is the 'centre' of the wheel (where the bolts go), similar enough in size and shape to accept an SR wheel plate with a reasonable fit, ie all buttons accessible and enough space between the plate edges and the wheel grips for my grubby mits?

Hope this question isn't too much of a tall order as I'd really like to fit an SR wheel plate rather than hash an attempt at making my own!

Cheers,

JAmes

Upvote 0
Hiya,

Just after a little advice. I'd like to mod my G27, specifically by putting an RMD formula D-shaped wheel on, with a SR wheel plate behind.

I realise that the SR featured G25/G27 wheel plates are designed to fit exactly behind a stock G25/G27. Unfortunately I don't have my wheel to hand to measure and compare it to the RMD that I'd like to attach in its place. Of the wheels featured on this page - http://www.rallydesign.co.uk/index.php?cPath=82_1887_1899 which would best match up to the size of the stock G27? ie. a 255mm wheel or a 320mm wheel? And is the 'centre' of the wheel (where the bolts go), similar enough in size and shape to accept an SR wheel plate with a reasonable fit, ie all buttons accessible and enough space between the plate edges and the wheel grips for my grubby mits?

Hope this question isn't too much of a tall order as I'd really like to fit an SR wheel plate rather than hash an attempt at making my own!

Cheers,

JAmes

Hi James :)

The 285mm would be the closest size, about 10mm bigger. Im pretty sure a stock G25 wheel plate would not fit well, but for only a small price increase, we could make a custom one to fit 100% and have the exact layout you want :)

E-Mail us if you want more info

Cheers

Brian

Upvote 0
Hi :)

In essence the maid difference is that the SLI-Pro has 12 small 7seg displays (2 rows of 6 digits) that can display quite a bit of info. The SLI-M only has the shift light LED's and a single 7seg display for a gear indicator.

Upvote 0
Hi Paul :)

No problem, If your going to fit an aftermarket wheel such as a momo, it would be best to have us make a special one off plate to fit the momo exactly. It would only add a few extra pounds to the cost, and would ensure a perfect fit and styling to match :)

Upvote 0
Hi :)

The unit will be available in the next week or so, I will try and get a video up in the next few days :)

Its very easy to install (no wheel disassembly apart from one screw) and will retail for £69.95 + shipping for the bare unit (assembled but no SLI-Pro) or £225 complete with installed and wired SLI-Pro

Bare Unit without SLI-Pro 100Grams (approx) or 125 Grams with SLI-Pro (approx)

Cheers ;)

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back