SR Hardware | Official Support Thread

Brian Clancy

Premium
First of all, I would like to thank Racedepartment for allowing us this forum and for their kind help.

Simracinghardware.com or SR Hardware is a new company making cutting edge hardware utilising the very best technology, designs and materials along with skilled hand finishing to make truly special products. But more than this, we aim to provide approachable, quality customer service to back up our products.

dominator1.jpg

Our partners list include Symprojects (we are the only official Symprojects fixture manufacturer) ARC-Team, GT Omega Race Simulators, Simracn wheels and more!
We are also soon to provide other products from numerous manufacturers and a D.I.Y. builders parts shop as well as a wide range of fully built and kit form products of our own. We aim to use this forum to give product support to customers and to help answer questions about our products.

2Fana1.jpg eliminator.jpg
Monsta1.jpg GI-Max3.jpg

Thank you :)

SRHsmall.png

Attachments

• SRHsmall.jpg
    SRHsmall.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 421
Last week we brought you the first pictures of the upcoming LMS wheel, today we can finally show you a quick preview video of SR Hardware's newest offering. The guys at SR Hardware don't want to give too much away at the moment, but RaceDepartment managed to get this first video and a small word with the developers. From what was said, the unit incorporates a LCD simscreen, SLI-Pro and extra LED gauges as well as illuminated programable buttons and much more!

Once released, the LMS wheel will almost certainly be the most advanced sim wheel available to date! A few of our reviewers were able to test this wheel recently and will make a detailed hands on review soon so stay tuned!

Attachments

• sneak.jpg
    sneak.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 7,215
Upvote 0
Thanks for the compliments! We hope to bring more info about this wheel soon, but for now all we can say is it will be be a top end product with a matching price tag. We always try to be competitive with our pricing, but we insist on top quality components and materials, and this wheel is packed with a lot of high end tech :)

Upvote 0
Awesome wheel :) I had the privilege to feel and drive the wheel last weekend, played with the LCD and everything you see in the video. Just amazing, keep an eye on the forums as I have green light to make a preview of the wheel ;)

Upvote 0
Boy I think all those bright lights would be a distraction along with it's many other features I for one need to focus on the track not my wheel!!! Don't get me wrong these guys are real techs I just don't need something that fancy!

Upvote 0
Does the Sli-Pro board show the digital RPM's normally? Or is that modded somehow? I know it shows the speed on the right and lap times on the left, but I never knew about the RPM's...

Upvote 0
AsTheyBleed;912467 said:
Does the Sli-Pro board show the digital RPM's normally? Or is that modded somehow? I know it shows the speed on the right and lap times on the left, but I never knew about the RPM's...

Yeah, it does that as standard :) and displays a tonne of other data too! :cool:

Upvote 0
Birddogg66;912442 said:
Boy I think all those bright lights would be a distraction along with it's many other features I for one need to focus on the track not my wheel!!! Don't get me wrong these guys are real techs I just don't need something that fancy!

The crazy thing is, modern Formula and GT wheels are all becoming this complex!!!:eek: The truth is, its a dashboard compressed into the face of a wheel :) All your gauges and controls that might once have been spaced out over the dash panel are now in a tiny space on the wheel! We can push wheels like this quite a bit further tbh, add lots more features and even more displays! At first, it is distracting (mostly because you want to play with the 'Bling' lol) but after a while, once you have learnt the positions of everything, it becomes an aid, rather than a distraction :)

However, we are prototyping two cheaper, less complex wheels also, so watch this space :) (Oh and the mother of all wheels is coming too:wink:)

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing