FM4 Sports Car World Cup S1

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Welcome to the Sports Car World Cup, this is for licensed members only and will follow the official RD rules.​
Race Day:
Wednesdays​
Cars:
Alfa 8C​
Aston Martin V12 Vanquish, DB9 Coupe, DBS, V12 Vantage​
Audi R8, TT RS Coupe, S5​
Bentley Continental GT, Contenantal Supersports​
BMW M3 Coupe, M6 Coupe​
Cadillac CTS-V Coupe​
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2002, Grand Sport, Z06 2006,​
Dodge Viper GTS ACR, SRT-10​
Ferrari F355, California, 575M, GTO, 612, F355 Challenge, 360, F430​
Ford GT​
Honda NSX-R​
Jaguar XKR-S​
Lotus Exige Cup, Evora​
Mercedes SLK 55 AMG, CL 65 AMG, SL 65 AMG Black​
Morgan Aero Supersorts​
Nissan 370Z, Skyline GT-R V-Spec,​
Panoz Esperante GTLM​
Spyker C8​
Tesla Roadster​
TVR Tuscan S, Sagaris​
Assists:
TCS (Traction control system): Banned​
ABS (Anti-lock braking): Banned​
STM (Stability Management): Banned​
Racing/brake line: Allowed​
Gearbox: Auto, Manual, Manual with Clutch: Allowed​
Upgrades: Up to A600​
Setup: Allowed​
Info
  • Full damage will be utilised.
  • Each race event will be either 2 heats, with 10 laps each heat or a 20 lap endurance event inc Manditory Pitstop.
  • Heat 1 Normal grid (random).
  • Heat 2 reverse grid.
  • It will auto load Heat 2.
  • Timeout will be set to 2 minutes after the first person has crossed the line.
  • Teams will be allowed. (It will be the case of picking another driver to make the team up and I will do the points after the race).
  • Lobby will open at 8.15pm (UK Time) to allow for any connection issues.
  • This will be open to all Licensed Members.
  • If you are not connected by the race start time, you will not be able to race. If you get disconnected during the race, you will miss the race, unless everyone disconnects.
2nd 8​
3rd 6​
4th 5​
5th 4​
6th 3​
7th 2​
8th 1​
Fastest lap 1​
Race Calendar
AISA​
Suzuka Grand Prix​
20 Laps​
8.30pm (UK Time)​
Tsukuba Full​
2 Heats, 10 Laps each​
8.30pm (UK Time)​
Montegi Full​
20 Laps​
8.30pm, (UK Time)​
NORTH AMERICA​
Road Atlanta Full​
2 Heats, 10 Laps each​
8.30pm (UK Time)​
Sebring Full​
20 Laps​
8.30pm (UK Time)​
Sunset Peninsula​
2 Heats, 10 Laps each​
8.30pm (UK Time)​
Laguna Seca​
20 Laps​
8.30pm (UK Time)​
EUROPE​
Nurburgring Grand Prix Full​
20 Laps​
8.30pm (UK Time)​
Mugello Full​
2 Heats, 10 Laps each​
8.30 (UK Time)​
Silverstone GP​
10 laps plus 15 laps manditory pit​
8.30pm (UK Time)​
How do I signup?
Please use the following template​
Name on RD:​
Gamertag:​
Race Colours: (Pick 2 colours, a 3rd colour is optional) (See signed up colours first)​
Race Number: (No higher than 99) (See signed up and reserved numbers first)​
Team Name: (This is only applicable if you have a team)​
Team Drivers: (This is only applicable if you have a team)​
If you have a team, each driver will need to post.​
There is a maximum of 2 drivers per team.​
Reserved Numbers
Ryan Daniels/5​
Ash Kendall/11​
Daz Webb/19​
Tom Moreno/21​
Dan Smith/23​
Stefan Liversidge/32​
Alex Townsend/34​
Garry Pullen/39​
Peter Cosgrave/42​
Karl Raper/57​
Wayne Thomas/63​
Paulo Ribeiro/66​
Steve Freeman/69​
Chris Bell/76​
Dan Lathan/88​
Krzysztof Lipczynski/99​
Joe Lund – Number: 3​
Paul Armstrong – Number: 04​
Jack Evans – Number: 6​
Dylan Hember – Number: 7​
Derek McCord – Number: 14​
Andrew Skinner – Number: 22​
Matt Smaith – Number: 45​

Confirmed Drivers
Chris Bell/Bellmond570
Wayne Thomas/Defythemachine
Mark Greenall/Marksman669
Dan Smith/Mysticviibrosis
Andrew Skinner/Andtidus
Steve Freeman/Freakster69
Paulo Ribeiro/Pribeiro66
Krzysztof Lipczynski/LKRISS22
Karl Raper/ xxKarlosxx

From this video, to me it looks like your car moved over toward Peter's. I noticed that he seems to hold his line if you look at the white line on the right when you make contact, from where he was when the camera view is from behind. Admittedly not the best camera view to judge from and would like to see the incident in greater detail on the replay. Another thing I noticed, Peter started braking just before you make contact. Seems odd that he would do this, other than trying to avoid you, but as I said we need better angles.

Hey guys was a good race yesterday.
Had some good excitement barreling down the first corner at the start.
Just hope I didn't hinder someone.Tried to keep a line but was really on the grip-limit of me TT RS :p
I pitted at the end of Lap 4 as that was my plan to keep my delay on the total race on a minimal.
Just noticed someone was having "bouncy-car" issues. At least from my view.It was a Lotus-exige but can't recall the gamertag.

Ah,so it was you then Bradley who was driving the Bouncy lotus exige.It was a really strange thing in the race.I don't know if it was only the uplink to me.But this is what I saw. Didn't save a reaply though. :( If you want to drop me back to last place no problem there as your car was faster anyway.So would have been logic if I ended last.Here's what I experienced.
At a certain point in the race you closed in fast on me .So I stuck to my line as you were clearly faster that you could overtake me.
That was toward the fast coner leading to the chicane before the finishline. And at that point suddenly you seemed to be angeled on the road for making contact with me.But I didn't feel anything.Neither did i had any damage.Then on the chicane you were next to me.There i yielded as you were on the better line.Off the chicane on the straight suddenly you were on the right side (pitlane-side) and you seemed to lift your foot of the gas.So i stuck to the left side to try and overtake.Almost to the end of the pit-straight you came left and we made contact there wich made you spin out into the gravel.But this was in a spil-second that you were on my right-side and then blink on the right of my cars nose.Seeing as I wasn't completely passed you there I let you get back on the track in the corner up to the sweepers.
Once you were rolling I followed you line and at the first sweeper you were sliding of into the gravel. So I'm not sure where it all went wrong. But from my point of view you car was out of sync with mine.Can't conclude if it's my connection or something else.Anyway I feel sad that that ruined your race.

As a general comment Brad, you were a bit laggy for me, not for the whole race but definitely early on.
I know from experience of 3rd DTM race Mon night that lag causes crashes where there is only one victim. Tom M totalled my car coming from nowhere, literally.
It might be that we should ALL save replays until given the all clear as a means of defending our driving. Admittedly, i didn't bother last night as there had been no incidents for me.

Hey guys was a good race yesterday.
Had some good excitement barreling down the first corner at the start.
Just hope I didn't hinder someone.Tried to keep a line but was really on the grip-limit of me TT RS :p
I pitted at the end of Lap 4 as that was my plan to keep my delay on the total race on a minimal.
Just noticed someone was having "bouncy-car" issues. At least from my view.It was a Lotus-exige but can't recall the gamertag.

You looked like you had lots more pace last night Peter, well done mate!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.