1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Split failed error

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by jkyyt, Nov 14, 2015.

1. I'm creating a track to RBR with BTB but as I now exported it, the track doesn't work. In RBR it starts to give the normal messages when loading but then the whole screen gets full of "SColNodeEX: :Split failed!"
    What should I do? I have saved earlier version of the Project and it works fine, but there's been few hours of work between those so I would like to know what that error message means and could I make the track work.

2. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/scolnodeex-split-failed.18210/

And quoting Martinez:
    I just found that BTB produces the wrong (additional, in the same place as first) shape cross-section if you ctrl+click outside of the active track (while in edit cross-section mode). This makes errors later when loading a stage to RBR. The same thing occurs probably with btb walls.
    So, always make sure you are ctrl+clicking the right track when you have couple of them in the view ;)

3. Thanks, but in my case I solved the problem by deleting all objects of one of the XPacks.