rF2 Special Event: Apex GT3 @ Nordschleife - Sun 12NOV17

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hello guys. Please sign me up for this event :)

PS; I'll have to confirm I can attend based on US-EST race start
Piero this is an Australian based club. Please refer to the times listed to determine if you can make it . We do have one of our most regular drivers join us from the US virtually every week.
Please confirm when you have checked whether you,wish to join us. You are very welcome to.

Can't resist the Nords in please Jamie :thumbsup:
It's a pity we couldn't have run the GT3 pack along with the Apex mod as they are very similar top seeds ;)
Yes it is Stephen. We contemplated it but decided it was important to have as many entrants as possible and given the frame rate issues the GT3 pack has shown we thought we would wait till it had proven itself a bit more. Seems today’s update means they are onto it.

Couple of tips for people new to these cars.

1. Make sure you unlock gearing. Do this in the tuning menu when selecting the car.

2. Fuel mix is broken - lean 1 is the fastest and uses less fuel then points higher.

3. You don't have to do a full lap of nordschleife on your out lap. After the chicane when the track turns left onto nordschleife go straight and go through pylons, this will put you on pit straight and you can start your times lap.

You will lose close to 1 second doing this since you're not going as fast when you cross the start finish line, beats doing a full out lap though lol

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Forum trophies