rF2 Special Event: Apex GT3 @ Nordschleife - Sun 12NOV17

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
whats damage set to here? it seems i can drive allowing the armco to get me round corner rather than steering wheel?
It seems reasonably fair to me, yes the cars could probably die easier but we wouldn't want everyone wrecked on the first couple of laps. Definitely doesn't seem to take much of an impact to see you lose a lot of speed down the straight.

I struggled with signing up. Hud not configured yet, track really different from the ac version, new cars...

But a stream at the nords with gt3s? I'm in..!
Feeling like getting sick though. I'll try to be fit again before Sunday! :D

It seems reasonably fair to me, yes the cars could probably die easier but we wouldn't want everyone wrecked on the first couple of laps. Definitely doesn't seem to take much of an impact to see you lose a lot of speed down the straight.
hey shawn what is the secret to getting out of the pits ,to do just one recorded lap

hey shawn what is the secret to getting out of the pits ,to do just one recorded lap
Hey Noel

Basically you just complete a lap of the gp track, after you go through the chicane instead of hanging a left onto the nordschleife, go straight and turn right through the 3 pylons that are there, this will bring you back onto the main straight.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 359 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%