• Goodbye Dan Gurney, and thanks for the memories...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Follow RaceDepartment also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

AU Special Event: Apex GT3 @ Nordschleife - Sun 12NOV17

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Jamie, Nov 1, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 12-11-17
  1. Sun Levi

Sun Levi
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Premium

Ratings:
    +1,125
    Why is Shawn in a Camaro in your video lol?

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  2. xdevildog

xdevildog
    Premium

Ratings:
    +107
    The same thing I said to Antonio and he told me, he does not go with Ferrari ...:geek:
    I told him, this has caught our car, it will go faster even
    I imagine it is the customs, between EU and AU hahahha

3. Shawn Jacobs

Shawn Jacobs
    SpeedyMite Racing Premium

Ratings:
    +847
    I was thinking the same thing, even in your video Sun my awesome SpeedyMite skin isn't showing :(

Sorry again for the bump Carlos, I'd like to say lag had a little bit to do with it, but been that I race against eu mostly, I should know better!

4. Jamie

Jamie
    APIA RACING Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +356
    Carlos we have really enjoyed having you Spanish chaps join us for our club events. Your participation, fine clean driving and amazing videos have been very well received. Well done.
    All of your points are well made in respect of damage and restarts etc, however we reserve that level of restrictions for our league championships were there are no restarts and 100% damage is specified.
    The intention of the club events is to encourage participation from as many drivers as possible. Everyone starts somewhere and we don’t want the environment to be too onerous and difficult for people to learn and develop their skills. The object is fun and participation whilst still allowing the more experienced drivers to enjoy close competitive racing. Also, the new drivers can experience what is possible if they stick with it and develop their driving skills.
    It’s interesting you should mention Macau. I had the same thought whilst I was reviewing the challenge of the Nords race in my mind. Is there a good version out there?
    Thanks again for your feedback.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Sun Levi

Sun Levi
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Premium

Ratings:
    +1,125
    Your Speedy skin did show up in the actual race though, haven't checked but maybe there is an option to enable custom skins in replays or something.

6. xdevildog

xdevildog
    Premium

Ratings:
    +107
    Shawn:
    No problem Shawn, whenever you want we change city:)
    Jamie:
    That's Jamie, it's my opinion, and 100% agree to your answers.
    When it comes to Macau, we're both old school!

• Like Like x 1
  7. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz
    SpeedyMite Racing Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,469
    Sun, I have not played with it but there is a "download custom skin" option under the display settings (bottom right). Maybe custom skins are kept after the race if you select it? (I think it is unselected by default).