rF2 Special Event #1 - Elimination Tournament - Mon December 27th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Very fun with these cars on this track :)

First 2 races were not too difficult, finished 1st in both.
The final race was really close between me and Toby until about halfway of the race.
I lost control and crashed into an ambulance. I thought ambulances had the purpose to help you IF you crash, not to HELP you crash :)
After that my car had very bad damage, the car was pulling to the right, and my laptimes dropped with 1,5 seconds. From that point on I had to try to keep my 2nd place, and I succeeded in that, so I finished 2nd.
Grats to Toby for winning this tournament and thanks everyone for the racing :)

Gratz Toby for win the final :)
i had two first easy "quali race" but in the final in lap 2 i think, like Gary say sometimes, i had a "highside" in last turn, go right in the water and try to come back on track but i broken something and the car was really no more the same to drive, had a last spin in the mid of last turn again and decide to push esc, a bit late for Toby and Peter... sry :s

big thx to all the crew for organisation!!! was big fun!!!!
i have even more desire to buy RBR... :D
cu next time all...
Happy Holidays all! ;)

Cheers Peter, that was massively hard work. Massively hard work. In fact my eyes watered at about half distance and I realised I hadn't been blinking for most of the first part of the race... :p
I had great fun this whole tournament, I figured that following Greg in QF and SF would help, although I made mistakes in those races through lack of concentration. In the Final, then I was pushing hard and concentration was high... it helped that my start was, as at the last WTM event, epic, which after a block into t1 helped me keep the lead. Really really chuffed man, the amount of practice finally paid off.

I decided to sign up literally at the last minute, and I got longer than i expected in front of the race. I have again picked some highlights of things goig on around me on the track in the two races I was part of :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back