rF2 Special Event #1 - Elimination Tournament - Mon December 27th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
i installed the track and tried it now. this is a rally track which runs on gravel?! i do not understand this. aren't touring cars ment to run on asphalt tracks? did i install the wrong track?

Really fun track, are we allowed to use the grass as well, or do we need to stay with 2 wheels on the gravel part? Because I often end up using a bit of grass, especially with those bumps.

What laptimes should we aim for? My PB with the default setup (only changed fuel and tires) is a 47.3, including using a bit of grass sometimes.

Official servers are now live.

Named:

• RD ELIMINATION QF-1/QF-2/QF-3
  • RD ELIMINATION SF-1/SF-2
  • RD ELIMINATION FINAL

QF means Quarter Final, and that is the opening stage of the tournament. Please check the sign-up list to view which server you have been allocated to. If you are in Server #1 for the opening stage you join server QF-1, if Server #2, QF-2 and so on!!!

SF-1 and SF-2 are the semi-final servers and can only be joined if you finish in the top 6 in one of the QF servers! If you do not finish in the top 6 you do not progress!

• Those who join SF-1: Top three drivers from QF-1 & QF-2 and 4th-6th places from QF-3.
  • Those who join SF-2: Top three drivers from QF-3 and 4th-6th places from QF-1 & QF-2.

The top four drivers from each semi-final server will then progress to the Final server, named 'FINAL'.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back