SPA FSR 2012

I agree with other guys about the track being horrible. It's kind of like Monaco but without nearby walls. The kerbs are huge and slippy, track is very bumby.

Everyone please take note that you CAN NOT edit the .SCN files on your own.

You must use the .SCN files provided by FSR through simsync, doing otherwise will result in disqualification.

this scn file will be uploaded in the track update with the trackcams
So i think your message is only a reminder of the rules i guess?

but thanx for doing the work?
Or put down again..........

...although now that I practiced the track and got 1:48.5, I'm happy with the track :) I will improve ;)

Are we allowed to cut:

...the pitlane entry like this?
rfactor2012080811542110.jpg

...the corners whether 2 wheels remain in the tarmac like this?
rfactor2012080811581576.jpg

(Right click on the pictures and select "show image")

I still can't say about the first one, but 2nd one is legal-

14. Track Definition and Racing Lines
14.1 The race "track" is considered the main asphalt surface generally bounded by white lines, grass,
walls or curbing. Curbs are usually painted in blue/white, green/white or red/white colors. Curbs are
considered part of the track. The green or grey solid or grasscrete surfaces on the inside of the curbs
are NOT to be considered as part of the curbs. It is pretty clear and self explanatory using common
sense at most tracks, but if you do have any doubts then don't hesitate to clear it up with questions to
the Race Director. The aim of the league is competition on a fair and level playing field. So all
aspects of rules and definitions must be respected and obeyed by all drivers so that the competition
does remain even to all. On corners where the inner edge is cut across, at least two wheels must
remain continually in contact with the defined "track" during their entire passage through the curve.
The same basic outline is used to measure running wide. The Race Director may set up exceptions
of the above mentioned rules for certain corners which will be announced on the forums.

Something is wrong with the latest Simsync update. The Spa track AIW file seems to be corrupted and it makes rFactor crash when you try to load the track (offline or online).

Also, everytime you try to Simsync now, it always tries to download the AIW file again. So something went wrong when this new AIW was uploaded to Simsync.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back