SLOVAKIA RING 2023

Tracks SLOVAKIA RING 2023 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Amazing track however I noticed there are 2 missing people on the track and they appear as black silhouettes instead. How to fix this?

slovakiaring.jpg

Amazing track however I noticed there are 2 missing people on the track and they appear as black silhouettes instead. How to fix this?

View attachment 668633
Those are the ghosts of people who died waiting for public CSP RainFX release and working water physics. They appear mostly in practice and hotlap sessions, they are afraid of crowds so you usually wont see them in races. Only option how to get rid of them is to spam iljas Patreon and hope that one day, he will read it and decides it is worth looking at. Because I reported it to him countless times, months ago...

Fuzo updated Slovakiaring 2023 with a new update entry:

Update 1.3

Updates and fixes in v.1.3:
- added colision meshes to water barriers
- improved visuals of braking skidmarks in T1
- fixed holes in some kerb meshes
- fixed T1 run-off material to black asphalt
- fixed some meshes along the track in first and second sector
- small fixes to Karting arena to improve visuals for upcomming Karting Arena mod

Read the rest of this update entry...

Here again; downloaded the new version, clean install... and again the artifacts (RX 6700 XT)... simply solved by changing DYNAMIC_FLAGS = NONE ... and realizing again that this mod should be one of those that are examples of how a mod should be made.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the brilliant track! It's extremely well done!

I made few laps with AI and their behaviour is weird at times. I don't know how to explain it so I'm posting a video. Not sure if it's due AC AI limitation or it could be cured with AI lines/hints.

This is 100% AI:

Again, thank you.

Last edited:
@Perico Lospa well its a pitty that only AMD cards have these issues, believe me i reported this to the CSP creator couple of times but looks like it was not fixed. Thanks for the nice words though :thumbsup:

@Leghorn where exactly should I see the weird behaviour? In which situations? I just saw a lot of visual glitches, but AI seems to behave normally, what exactly do you mean? BTW those visual glitches are either tesselation issues on flags if you have AMD card or soft particles are glitching in recent CSP version :)

Thank you for the visual glitches tips. These got all sorted out.

About the AI: Every time when I force 2-wide into some corners, no matter if AI is on the inside or outside, they are unsure of the new line and start moving sideways. This causes them to loose unnecessary amount of acceleration on exit and sometimes causes them to bust their line and cause a contact (like in the very end of the video).

Again, not sure if this is even abnormal for AC or if this could be fixed. I just remember racing on tracks where this wasn't as obvious.

Thank you for the prompt reply,
Best Regards,
Vic

... its a pitty that only AMD cards have these issues, believe me i reported this to the CSP creator couple of times but looks like it was not fixed...

Don´t mind, the workaround is easy to implement, although I dare to say that a warning for AMD users in the first post of Overview would help save you from having to answer again and again the same question in Discussion thread.

About fixing the problem in CSP, since it's minimal and easily solvable, its creator may have thought it better not to mess, in case by fixing one thing, another goes wrong. The world of programming!

Don´t mind, the workaround is easy to implement, although I dare to say that a warning for AMD users in the first post of Overview would help save you from having to answer again and again the same question in Discussion thread.

About fixing the problem in CSP, since it's minimal and easily solvable, its creator may have thought it better not to mess, in case by fixing one thing, another goes wrong. The world of programming!
maybe there is some CSP script which will disable the feature for specific graphic chips, but I need to do some research, or disable the flags for everybody... but they look quite cool when they work :D

Fuzo updated Slovakiaring 2023 with a new update entry:

Update 1.4

Fixes and updates in v.1.4:

- renamed track to correct official name - SLOVAKIA RING
- removed "F" grandstand according to real life changes
- moddified T1 gravel zone to actual track state
- added fence and barrier to T1 area (new parking for Karting Center)
- fixed some meshes and lines along the track
- added track banners templates to the track package
- improved and adjusted size and placement of some tree types
- reworked 2D trees and treewalls

Read the rest of this update entry...

This track doesn't seem to be working for me. I'm getting this error log on startup (any variant):

AC\camerafacing.cpp (57): CameraFacing::CameraFacing
AC\trackavatar.cpp (118): TrackAvatar::TrackAvatar
AC\sim.cpp (1066): Sim::loadTrack
AC\racemanager.cpp (351): RaceManager::initOffline
AC\racemanager.cpp (174): RaceManager::loadSessions
AC\sim.cpp (320): Sim::Sim
AC\splashscreen.cpp (319): SplashScreen::postRender
AC\game.cpp (181): Game::onIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run
AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup
00007FF9AEB37C24 (KERNEL32): (filename not available): BaseThreadInitThunk