SLOVAKIA RING 2023

Tracks SLOVAKIA RING 2023 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content

Fuzo

TM-Modding
Fuzo submitted a new resource:

Slovakiaring 2023 - multifunctional racing circuit in Slovakia

View attachment 645002
Slovakiaring is multifunctional racing circuit in Slovakia, located in the village Orechova Poton, in the district of Dunajska Streda. It was built in 2008-2009, author of the project is the Austrian architect Hans Roth.

Track features:​

• Track lenght (variant 4): 5 922 m
  • Track width: 12 m
  • Finish streight lenght: 900 m
  • Finish streight width: 20 m
Track has currently 6 layout variants:

Variant 1 - Fast layout -...

Read more about this resource...

Výborná práca! I used to live like 20 minutes from this track and went there a couple of times (even drove a lap). I am very happy that it received a wonderful up to date version in my favourite sim and I am very thankful to those involved in its development. I literally squealed when I saw it on RD made by you.

As for some feedback. I ran a multiclass race on it. AI seems to behave quite well, LMPs have little problem lapping GTs which is great. I think however the track sidelines for the AI could be tweaked, as in battle/lapping they tend to get too much inside, clip the kerb and spin and retire or understeer heavily into an other car that saves them in the process. The problematic corners seem to be 3, 5, 12, 13. For 12 it might be enough to make a more conservative line, while in the others the AI should be forbidden to go too much to the inside getting the wheels off track via sidelines I think.

Thanks again! Hope you take this feedback with the good intention I had when typing it.

Last edited:
Výborná práca! I used to live like 20 minutes from this track and went there a couple of times (even drove a lap). I am very happy that it received a wonderful up to date version in my favourite sim and I am very thankful to those involved in its development. I literally squealed when I saw it on RD made by you.

As for some feedback. I ran a multiclass race on it. AI seems to behave quite well, LMPs have little problem lapping GTs which is great. I think however the track sidelines for the AI could be tweaked, as in battle/lapping they tend to get too much inside, clip the kerb and spin and retire or understeer heavily into an other car that saves them in the process. The problematic corners seem to be 3, 5, 12, 13. For 12 it might be enough to make a more conservative line, while in the others the AI should be forbidden to go too much to the inside getting the wheels off track via sidelines I think.

Thanks again! Hope you take this feedback with the good intention I had when typing it.
Thx for feedback, I will look on it. The AI line was done with TCR car but it definitely needs more tweaks for all layouts.

Did a review, felt I needed to add a few pics of my experience with the friendly safety guys and the wonderfully located toilet that is both easily accessible through the gravel trap, is clean, ánd just works!

Lambo and fire truck:

Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_aventador_sv_tmm_slovakiaring_8-3-123-15-33-54.jpg

The guys, the toilet, the lambo and the trucks:

Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_aventador_sv_tmm_slovakiaring_8-3-123-15-37-20.jpg

Thanks for the experience guys! Top notch!

Oh, track is pretty good too!

Fuzo updated Slovakiaring 2023 with a new update entry:

Update 1.0

Updates and fixes in v.1.0
- reworked 2023 color stripes along the track to more accurate version
- changed proper shader and settings to color stripes and lines along the track
- added some more offtrack objects
- reworked AI lines and ideal lines for all layouts
- enabled Time Attack mode for all layouts except hillclimb and trackday
- improved corner name positions for all layouts
- fixed some default camera switching possitions in all layouts
- fixed gravel transition meshes in some...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nice track! Well done!

At turn 3, I've noticed the shadows/light on the barriers are on the wrong side (hr_barrier_55). This is mainly visible when the sun is very low...

I really love driving on this track! Congratulations to the builder(s), it's loads of fun! I do have a problem though that I can't seem to resolve so I thought I'd see if anyone is having the same issue as I am with graphics for this track? I've tried different cars, track versions, track day, practice, and race, but it doesn't matter, still have this weird anomaly. I also redownloaded it and reinstalled it, but no joy! This happens everytime I come around the last turn before crossing the finish line. It is a flickering , moving anomaly that changes shape and I've never actually seen the large solid triangle that shows up here perhaps because it is flickering quite fast. I can see it in the air as I come around that last turn as if it is a flock of birds off in the distance and like it's following the car. No other track does this! I can also see it as I come out of the pits and it looks like it is coming from behind and above the grand stand. Very strange indeed!!
Thanks for your help! Any thoughts would be most appreciated!
video-problem2.jpg

I really love driving on this track! Congratulations to the builder(s), it's loads of fun! I do have a problem though that I can't seem to resolve so I thought I'd see if anyone is having the same issue as I am with graphics for this track? I've tried different cars, track versions, track day, practice, and race, but it doesn't matter, still have this weird anomaly. I also redownloaded it and reinstalled it, but no joy! This happens everytime I come around the last turn before crossing the finish line. It is a flickering , moving anomaly that changes shape and I've never actually seen the large solid triangle that shows up here perhaps because it is flickering quite fast. I can see it in the air as I come around that last turn as if it is a flock of birds off in the distance and like it's following the car. No other track does this! I can also see it as I come out of the pits and it looks like it is coming from behind and above the grand stand. Very strange indeed!!
Thanks for your help! Any thoughts would be most appreciated!
View attachment 655683
do you have an AMD graphic card? As a workaround, delete the marshals.kn5 file from the track.

That helped quite a bit but there is still a bit of it near the finish line. I didn't see any birds flying this time or not much in the pits, it was a whole lot better if not gone. maybe just a trace of it there.
Screenshot_dowsetts_tipo_184_special_tmm_slovakiaring_15-3-123-15-28-56cp.jpg

btw, thanks for your lightning fast response!

I switched to the car I was origially using and it's worse with that car.
Screenshot_legion_formula_vee_tmm_slovakiaring_15-3-123-16-5-27.jpg

Last edited:
btw, thanks for your lightning fast response!

I switched to the car I was origially using and it's worse with that car. View attachment 655691
ok I remembered whats the issue now, the problem is flag tesselation, does not work on AMD cards for some reason, so you can put back marshals and go to extensions directory, open ext_config.ini and edit this line:
[WIND]
DYNAMIC_FLAGS = flag_0?
TESSELLATION = 0

this should fix the issue.

Thank you so much for your effort my friend, but unfortunately that didn't cure the problem either. If you can think of anything else you'd like me to try I'd be happy to try it. No rush! When ever you might have time and feel like it, I really appreciate your effort! This is such a great track!

Thank you so much for your effort my friend, but unfortunately that didn't cure the problem either. If you can think of anything else you'd like me to try I'd be happy to try it. No rush! When ever you might have time and feel like it, I really appreciate your effort! This is such a great track!
try to turn the dynamic flags completely off by changing this line:
DYNAMIC_FLAGS = NONE

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes