rF2 Skoda Octavia Cup @ Tsukuba - Tuesday November 9th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Never drove this car before, but i think i wanne do some laps tonight so please put me in as a maybe. when i like the mod enough i will do the race. i hope i can get up to speed in these car.

Well bloody gr8. Missed most of qual as my little girls rash had flaired up again. My wife had called the GP to come and have a look. She told me to go and race just in case it was gonna be another long night. Hit the track hoping to get one lap and my PC restarted!! I think I'm being told something!!

Was looking 4ward to a fight at the front with Ryan and Adam etc, but it was not to be. Now we have to wait and see if another run to the hospital is needed.

Sorry to here that Philip. I believe it would of been a nice battle. :)

Some good battles tonight.

Q1: Couldn't quite beat Ryan so was P2.

R1: Got to the first corner first but Ryan got me back a few turns later. Tried to avoid one of Ryan's slides a couple of laps later but lost time and Magnus got past. Pressurised Magnus into a mistake and got past but Ryan was too far ahead. Had a great long battle with Tommi though for second and was just able to hold on.

Q2: Better laptime but Ryan was far too quick.

R2: Ryan got a better start and after a couple of laps of being able to stay on his bumper, he just pulled away. I had a big gap to third so just maintained it for the rest of the race to take another 2nd.

Thanks to Lee, Ivo, RD, and all those who raced :)

Much as Adam said really.

Q1: OK time, a tenth up on Ads.

R1: Must remember to move the BB forward for the first couple of laps in these. Was going rallycross style and baulked Adam at one point. Settled down after 3/4 laps and pulled away to 7 second win. Small drama when my engine started smoking, but just about managed to keep it under control.

Q2: Great lap this time, not quite perfect, but near enough. 3 tenths clear.

R2: Good start - Adam on my bumper first couple of laps, but gradually dropped him to win by 8 seconds. Another as my left front started vibrating with 3 laps to go - thought it was going to burst! Crossed the line with 20% left.

Pleased with two wins and no disconnect :) - hopefull bigger grid next time. Have always hated this track though and still do. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back