1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skoda Octavia Cup @ Tsukuba - Tuesday November 9th 2010

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Lee Palmer, Nov 3, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT Skoda
    Mod: Skoda Octavia Cup
    Track: Tsukuba

Event start: 20:00 GMT
    Practice: 30 minutes
    Qualification: 10 minutes
    Warm up: 3 minutes
    Race: 2 x 20 minutes

1. 2006/2007 cars only

2. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

3. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  2. Entry List:

1. Yann Laprevotte
    2. Cory Linton
    3. Philip Antonia
    4. Ben Crooks
    5. Antonio Abreu
    6. Adam Eggbeer
    7. Ali Kayhan
    8. Tommi Ojala
    9. Aku Jokelainen
    10. George Talbot
    11. Ryan Callan
    12. Abdul Canbaz
    13. Magnus Dahlgren
    14. Eddie Halgren
    15. Can Ozcelik
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
  3. Count me in please.
  4. If I'm good to to do this as my first race here count me in too plz n' thnx :)
  5. A new track for me to learn :).

Sign me up please Lee:good:.
  6. Don't worry its very simple :p
  7. you can add me too
  8. One more, Please....

i like this car........
  9. I'll be there. Its a good track and an easy one to learn.
  10. I'm in,thanks.
  11. Just so I am sure, qualifying for the event starts at 4:00pm Eastern standard time no? :redface:
  12. Qualifying is half 3, EST I think not 100% sure.

We have a clock on the main forum which shows GMT. If you look at that and then minus your hours off then you can work out what time 20:30 GMT is.
  13. I think EST is 5 hours behind GMT so event will start 3pm according to that. However, as Lee said, check the main forum page clock and calculate how far behind you are :)
  14. count me in :D
  15. Count me in, please :)
  16. Count me in.
  17. I've had to take 2nite (Monday night) off as my little girl is in hospital. If I'm back into work 2moro night then I'll have to do just race 1 as it will be a bit cheeky of me to turn up late for work when I've had an extra night off!!!
  18. Fair enough Philip. Hope she gets better soon :)
  19. I'll jump on the server at 3pm my time and see where it's at :)
  20. Server is up. :)